2021 NFL Draft

dll2000

2 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Very true...have to guess teams will be targeting us for a trade back if they really want someone...if not I would go...pass catcher, DL or S here...no CBs I really like at this spot.

Powell or Cade Johnson or Shi Smith at WR. Jamar Johnson at safety would be nice. Shakur Brown if we go corner. Some solid OL still there too. 

15 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Vikings always take Iowa players that I want.  ISM picked #157.

I SO wanted Smith-Marsette to be a Bear. 

😭

10 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Daviyon Nixon to the Panthers

Nixon didn't just fall--he plummeted

I wonder what the deal was with that? 

On 4/30/2021 at 5:23 AM, dll2000 said:

I was thinking why would Denver not draft a QB?  Makes no sense.

But then I saw Rodgers news.  Maybe Denver thinks they are getting Rodgers post June 1.

Seems like he's gonna do his damnedest to either force a trade or get some new guaranteed $$$ out of Gutekunst or get him out.  He's been pissed at him ever since he drafted Jordan Love instead of a WR.  This is one of those irreconcilable differences divorces.   

QB end games in GB are always big news.  This is like Favre v2.0 but with a different plot line.

12 minutes ago, soulman said:

Seems like he's gonna do his damnedest to either force a trade or get some new guaranteed $$$ out of Gutekunst or get him out.  He's been pissed at him ever since he drafted Jordan Love instead of a WR.  This is one of those irreconcilable differences divorces.   

QB end games in GB are always big news.  This is like Favre v2.0 but with a different plot line.

Rodgers is a much different dude than Favre too.   He isn't going to meekly accept them holding him hostage against his desires.

He is going to force action - extension, trade of him or trade of Love.   Or they are going to have to soothe him in some way.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

Packers offseason drama I can't say I don't selfishly enjoy it.

Arrogant Aaron playing the "whose it gonna be him or me" game and yet he still wonders why Gutekunst drafted Love last year.  Maybe it was because he could see this coming?

1 minute ago, soulman said:

Arrogant Aaron playing the "whose it gonna be him or me" game and yet he still wonders why Gutekunst drafted Love last year.  Maybe it was because he could see this coming?

I agree with Aaron.   A first round pick at your position (when position is QB because there is only one)  is a slap in face.

You made the move deal with it.   I don't have to play along with it.   

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, soulman said:

Brady did same thing when they drafted Garropollo (not immediately but after G won some games and started making noise).  

He went to Kraft and said him or me.  I'm not looking over my shoulder.   

Kraft said bye bye Jimmy.   Belichick was pissed.   

Brady said deal with it.

Edited by dll2000
  • Like 1

Just now, dll2000 said:

Brady did same thing when they drafted Garropollo.

Brady said deal with it.

Hell, Roethlisberger freaked out when the Steelers drafted Mason Rudolph. In the third. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dll2000 said:

Brady did same thing when they drafted Garropollo (not immediately but after G won some games and started making noise).  

Brady said deal with it.

And Belichick retaliated by trading Jimmy for much less than he could have.  

Stupid, he just hurt himself.   Even old guys can be petty.