2021 NFL Draft

dll2000

4 minutes ago, soulman said:

With Rodgers it's far more about money and having control than about Love.  This is gonna be a contest of wills with Rodgers pressing the issue now before Love is ready to take over.  I get it but I don't think it's gonna work.  They're gonna tell him to honor his contract which by the end of 2023 will have paid him over $150 mil.

I do get where you're coming from, but...I think that was their original position. I'm not so sure that Murphy and Gutekunst aren't reconsidering. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Soulman has a soul brother. Interesting.

He's my oldest daughters Godfather and we've known one another since we were 19 years old.  My ex and I used to babysit his oldest daughter every once in awhile.  She laughs when I tell her I've fed her bottles and diapered her butt.

We played 10 years of fastpitch softball together with him pitching and me catching and he's forever sending me Bears stuff like a windbreaker and a leather bomber jacket. I stay at his place when I'm back in Green Bay each year.

I have no brothers so he's always been as close as one for 50 years.

Edited by soulman
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

Give me a shifty RB over Patterson & I'll take it

We have Cohen for shifty guy (and Williams on his rental) 

Imo we need a guy who can actually handle the load of Monty goes down again