2021 NFL Draft

dll2000

So the Running back Herbert pick, is making a bit more sense to me now

"PFF's grading on this is surprisingly not close. Herbert’s 93.9 rushing grade on zone concepts the past two seasons is tops in the class, and so is his 8.2 yards per attempt on 157 such carries. Watch how easily he navigates outside zone here out of shotgun — a notoriously more difficult alignment with the running back's angle than from under center."

1 minute ago, Epyon said:

So the Running back Herbert pick, is making a bit more sense to me now

"PFF's grading on this is surprisingly not close. Herbert’s 93.9 rushing grade on zone concepts the past two seasons is tops in the class, and so is his 8.2 yards per attempt on 157 such carries. Watch how easily he navigates outside zone here out of shotgun — a notoriously more difficult alignment with the running back's angle than from under center."

Good vision but I don't see much burst or top end speed.

We're just drafting warm bodies right now filling up the roster for camp fodder.

3 minutes ago, soulman said:

He's a warm body right now and not much more.

Wasted pick. He'll most likely be cut. But Pace can't stay away from those CBs. It's like your shady sort-of-friend with them shady sort-of-ladies...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Wasted pick. He'll most likely be cut. But Pace can't stay away from those CBs. It's like your shady sort-of-friend with them shady sort-of-ladies...

apparently he had 8x INTs at Oregeon.....  worst case scenario he might be good for the practice squad

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Epyon said:

I really want to take a swing on Imatorbhebhe-WR.... I think he could learn under A-Robinson how to use all those physical gifts

No picks of players whose name cannot be pronounced by your average Bears fan or Mike Ditka.

Well that about wraps it up sports fans.  Many thanks to our sponsors including Soulman's Soda.  This fine beverage can only be obtained by ordering online through me.

Send $20 and a sturdy self-addressed shipping box to receive your tasty 12 pak of Soulman's Soda.  Made from the finest ingredients and Rocky Mountain Springwater.

🤣

13 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Crazy to look at our probably depth chart for the start of next year and see more question marks on the defence than the offence for once...amazing what the hope of an elite QB prospect and a quality OT can do.

What a shot in the arm for the offense.  Finally, the investment to match the expectations.