WR Adam Humphries signed to one year deal

Skinsin2013

59 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Rivera and Turner trying to misuse Samuel again. 

I wouldn’t say for sure that they’re trying to misuse him. It also allows for Samuel to go into the backfield when Humphries is in. Could have Gibby and Samuel in backfield with McLaurin and Cam Sims on the outside and Humphries in slot. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Yeah this is kinda crazy. I know we need pass catchers and maybe this is to have a second body they can rely on in the slot but Curtis has to be the slot on the majority of plays. Can Simms or whoever is playing outside will really benefit from Samuel in the slot and Terry across from them. I know the league isn’t about positions so much anymore after your number 1 guy but you are right Samuel shouldn’t be lined up outside for half his snaps this season

3 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I was wondering if they are just bringing him in to be a punt returner.  Steven Sims is still on the roster for some reason.    But you are right, if they pay Humphries and use him in slot I will be disappointed.  That would mean they didn't learn from Samuels new tape.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

I like the humphries move if we sign him. He has chemistry w/ Fitz, good special teams player and vet leader which we need in the wr room.

IDK, seems like a J A G to me . Not a game changer. I won't hate it but won't be excited. 

Just now, RSkinGM said:

IDK, seems like a J A G to me . Not a game changer. I won't hate it but won't be excited. 

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not excited about it like this is some kind of answer I agree with what you’re saying. I do think we need a vet in our WR room, he has chemistry w/ Fitz so that’s good too.

32 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I didn’t realize in 2018 for Tampa that Adam Humphries had such a good season.

76 recs, 816 yds & 5 TDs 😱

I saw that . How is he as a punt returner ? You know that area is one of my team grips !