• Micah Parsons
    • Mac Jones
    • Kyle Pitts
    • Rashawn Slater
    • Patrick Surtain
    • Caleb Farley
    • Other

13 hours ago, Superduperman said:

My thought on Parsons is that his character concerns don't put me off him very much, assuming what we know publicly is all there is. It's not a good look but on a NFL team you have to have some mean guys, even a-holes. Look at Richie Incognito, he's still in the league at age 38 despite being a well-known bad guy. The Lions have always focused on good-guy community heroes and I feel they've suffered for it.

im judging you real hard if you think Richie should even be in the league. F THAT DUDE. I wouldn't touch him wit a 30 foot pole. and um ever heard of Suh???? Fairley?? even though he was probably so lazy hed just lay down. 

13 hours ago, Superduperman said:

In retrospect, what's the difference? I'd rather take the risk on the guy who can play instead of the guy who can't.

at 7?? I think you're falling to in love with a player brotha. Not seeing it from the big picture. I get it, I want a stud LB too. I just think Zaven Collins and Jok...shoot even Jabril Cox, will have better careers. But its a guessing game at this point. I just either want dominate or versatile players. Micah is a downhill LB....JUST LIKE WHO.....well hes on the Jets now. 

Edited by NFL_Fan
2 hours ago, mountainpd said:

Would you guys consider trading down from 7 to 16?

what would it take for me to trade up?

You guys are otc.

let me know if you would consider a trade down and if so how much it will cost me.

5 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

I'm not moving down. I wouldn't move down off this pick for less than two #1s. The player available here is just too valuable.

I set you up nicely didn’t i.

I can give pick 18 and you can Arizona’s 2022 1st rounder which I acquired?

No-brainer for sure. Based on the initial post in this thread, it's Sewell. (I would personally discuss trade down options with the Dolphins. If I could get #18, a 2nd and a future 1st, I'd have to consider it.)

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

I set you up nicely didn’t i.

I can give pick 18 and you can Arizona’s 2022 1st rounder which I acquired?

In real life I'd consider that trade. In FFMD future 1st rounders aren't nearly as fun.

Edit: I don't think i'd consider it very much in the real world, as I think you're still short a lot of value.

Edited by Nnivolcm
Just now, Nnivolcm said:

In real life I'd consider that trade. In FFMD future 1st rounders aren't nearly as fun.

I could switch it for something different. I have picks this year but need to know if you are interested or if I am way off

3 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

I could switch it for something different. I have picks this year but need to know if you are interested or if I am way off

Sorry man. As a rebuilding team, I would've loved to explore these talks. Thanks for coming in and providing discussion.

• Like 1
Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Sorry man. As a rebuilding team, I would've loved to explore these talks. Thanks for coming in and providing discussion.

No worries.

if you guys change your mind let me know you have plenty of time to discuss, I have two more first round picks. Two second round picks. Two first and two second rounders next year and would consider moving a number of players including D Parker, P Williams, A Shaheen, J Grant, S Ahmed.

My take on this is, Sewell was my #1 player, above even the QBs. He's super safe and provides #1-3 overall kind of value at #7.

Acquiring future picks is certainly valuable in a rebuild but what's even more valuable is getting those cornerstone pieces. The end goal of getting picks is to acquire great players.

If Sewell had gone at #6 I would absolutely have discussed trades down, but I feel that Sewell was that player you don't pass on.

• Like 3
Just now, Superduperman said:

My take on this is, Sewell was my #1 player, above even the QBs. He's super safe and provides #1-3 overall kind of value at #7.

Acquiring future picks is certainly valuable in a rebuild but what's even more valuable is getting those cornerstone pieces. The end goal of getting picks is to acquire great players.

If Sewell had gone at #6 I would absolutely have discussed trades down, but I feel that Sewell was that player you don't pass on.

Although I largely agree, and Sewell at #7 is a flawless pick, exploring those talks doesn't hurt. With the picks they have, they could've offered a haul for that pick. Would they have considered #18, a 2nd and two future 1st round picks? Even more? It never hurts to ask.

• Like 1