• Droptellus Bennett
    • Mike Daniels
    • Patrick Lucas
    • Nick Perry
    • John Ulrick
    • Jordy Nelson
    • Jeremy McCray

7 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

There's not many defenses worse than NO, if our line is somewhat put together, I hope Hundley shows he can play. 

Everyone needs to get this out of their heads... NO is improving on D. They just shut out the Dolphins and only allowed 13 to the Panthers.. and they made Stafford and the Lions look silly this past week. 

In the past THREE games the Saints have are allowing less than 5 yards per play, 13 sacks, 7 INTS, and 6 forced fumbles. They are getting turnovers. And they swatted the ball from Detroit receivers 16 times last week. Small sample size but they look legit.

That said, 45-24 Saints

tenor.gif?itemid=4844179

13 minutes ago, driftwood said:

no more hide & seek form Perry & MD... they need to do something even if they are playing hurt

also Hundley with more TD's then picks...

saints win but that doesn't matter right now

I get what you're saying here but a win would totally trump Hundleys stats. Noones expecting him to win, especially in pretty fashion. 

1 hour ago, packerrfan74 said:

Everyone needs to get this out of their heads... NO is improving on D. They just shut out the Dolphins and only allowed 13 to the Panthers.. and they made Stafford and the Lions look silly this past week. 

In the past THREE games the Saints have are allowing less than 5 yards per play, 13 sacks, 7 INTS, and 6 forced fumbles. They are getting turnovers. And they swatted the ball from Detroit receivers 16 times last week. Small sample size but they look legit.

That said, 45-24 Saints

Three games vs two of the most bi-polar teams in the league Mia and Car (both of which have major O-line concerns) and Detroit, who still put up a good amount of points.

Still a bottom of the pack defense. 

I'm going to choose to be a believer.  I keep thinking of a few Matt Flynn performances (at NE, home against DET) where he actually was a given a full week of 1st team reps to prepare for an opponent.  McCarthy had the guy prepared and he performed really well.  Now it's Hundley's turn.  The Saints are no world-beater, although it appears their defense is improved from the past few years of ineptitude.  Hopefully Hundley can rise to the occasion.  I am still fearful that the Oline will seriously impact his performance .. hoping for the best there.

14 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

Three games vs two of the most bi-polar teams in the league Mia and Car (both of which have major O-line concerns) and Detroit, who still put up a good amount of points.

Still a bottom of the pack defense. 

I think you are mistaken to underestimate that unit and list them as a bottom dweller defense anymore.

Archived