• Droptellus Bennett
    • Mike Daniels
    • Patrick Lucas
    • Nick Perry
    • John Ulrick
    • Jordy Nelson
    • Jeremy McCray

8 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Adams is healthy, he just never sees the active roster. Kind of disappointing given he's a 3rd round pick. At this point, I'd rather see him get some reps over RJF and/or Dial who have been okay against the run but cannot even get off the LOS against the pass. I've heard Adams has some pass rush capability. Given how bad our pass rush has been most of this year, we need to try something different. 

He hasn't been healthy for long and thats a foot surgery we are talking about.. on a big guy. No reason to rush him back right now when we are plenty deep on the DL and getting good production. Last thing we want is another injury to that foot.. gotta protect that 3rd round investment or else someone will trash it as another boneheaded TT 3rd rounder. You should go check out Skis breakdown, Dial definitely had some push on the pocket on a couple plays. 

I would say this is encouraging from McCarthy:

I mean I can remember how critical fans have been (myself included) of McCarthy's ability or perhaps stubbornness to change things up when it might not be working even under Rodgers.. Well if your superstar QB is out you can't run the exact same system. McCarthy will be forced to change some things.

5 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Adams is healthy, he just never sees the active roster. Kind of disappointing given he's a 3rd round pick. At this point, I'd rather see him get some reps over RJF and/or Dial who have been okay against the run but cannot even get off the LOS against the pass. I've heard Adams has some pass rush capability. Given how bad our pass rush has been most of this year, we need to try something different. 

I feel like this is literally the exact same argument I've made in other threads.  If you sign stop gap veterans, they're likely getting snaps over a rookie/young player.

3 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Tomorrow's practice report will be telling about Aaron's availability on Sunday. I suspect if he's a 'Did Not Participate' he won't be active vs New Orleans.

I may be wrong here, but it's not easy to play football with a broken collarbone.  Kudos to A-Rod if he manages to tough it out.

Archived