• Droptellus Bennett
    • Mike Daniels
    • Patrick Lucas
    • Nick Perry
    • John Ulrick
    • Jordy Nelson
    • Jeremy McCray

Just now, bkobow05 said:

But whatever, I know better than to try to even point out anything even remotely negative here. I’ll go back to just reading the nonsense.

The implication is that MM can't coach without Rodgers. He won 13 with Favre after the team went 4-12 a few years prior. Clearly, he can coach. 

Can he coach well without an elite QB? Well, that's a different question and one you did not ask. 

1 minute ago, SassyFascistAlphaGuy said:

The implication is that MM can't coach without Rodgers. He won 13 with Favre after the team went 4-12 a few years prior. Clearly, he can coach. 

Can he coach well without an elite QB? Well, that's a different question and one you did not ask. 

I did not ask a question...

3 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

But whatever, I know better than to try to even point out anything even remotely negative here. I’ll go back to just reading the nonsense.

Rofl, what a poor persecuted angel. ?

negativity w/ rationality is fine. You can expect to be contested if you make poor arguements or insinuate some attribute is unique to GB without providing proof.

Just now, TransientTexan said:

Rofl, what a poor persecuted angel. ?

negativity w/ rationality is fine. You can expect to be contested if you make poor arguements or insinuate some attribute is unique to GB without providing proof.

Lol all I did was state a fact correcting Horizon and was immediately jumped on. But yeah, I’m the problem. 

Archived