• Droptellus Bennett
    • Mike Daniels
    • Patrick Lucas
    • Nick Perry
    • John Ulrick
    • Jordy Nelson
    • Jeremy McCray

1 hour ago, ReadyToThump said:

I get what you're saying here but a win would totally trump Hundleys stats. Noones expecting him to win, especially in pretty fashion. 

I mean if hundley comes out of this game with poor stats but on the winning side, I wont complain. but there is no way he plays poorly & the packers pull this out. its like logically/mathematically not possible. I also had a small team of MIT researchers do a quick calculation on it as well just to back up my statements & they confirmed my original thoughts.

Hundley is more like No. 3 on my list of worries in this game. No. 1 is the defense. I'm not sure they will be able to keep the game close for our backup QB to have a chance. I saw a stat that over the last 5 or so games, Brees and the Saints are averaging 38 points against us...averaging. That has to be another #Domrecord as the highest average score against a defense over 5 or so games. It's laughable. 

If our defense can hold NO to around 20-23 points, we may stand a chance. But if they give up another 35-40 points to Brees and co, it's already over.

If we don't get 2 of Bak, Bulaga, House, King back I think we lose. Otherwise I think we take this one. Everyone has left this team for dead. All the players hear in the locker room are questions about losing Rodgers. This team is going to be focused coming into this game with a us against the world mentality. Everyone will be stepping up their game in this one. The only way I see us losing is injuries to OT and CB.

Some players are going to have to step and up and make some plays.  Be it DL, LB, Secondary.  

Need the playmakers on Offense to make some plays for Hundley as well.  

This needs to be the proverbial backs against the all, us against the world mentality.

2 of Taylor, Bahk, Bulaga need to play or we are going to score 10 pts again.

2 of House, King, Burnett need to play or we're going to give up 30 some points again. 

If neither of those two scenarios occur this game and a dentist appointment will be on an equal scale of entertainment.

Our health sucks. If there was a game I'd love to see the old Brett brought back for purely for the lulz, it'd be this one because our receivers and TEs are healthy at least and I want to know how many up for grabs "rocket balls" they could come down with.

All in all, I expected this to be a lot worse. Didn't think we'd see Bulaga and Bakh even practice this week, let alone play. This gives me some hope. Also King and House were back along with Brooks. Even Biegel was full go, although I'm guessing he won't play until after the bye. If we can get 4 of the 5 OL on the field Sunday with McCray filling in for Taylor, it at least gives us hope on offense. 

1 hour ago, skibrett15 said:

going to the game, first trip to lambeau... I just can't have nice things huh?

Not sure what else you've told but the Stadium tour is cool and the Pack HOF is awesome as well. Enjoy yourself, some really nice folks down there for games.

I'd rather accept the L in this one and let the T's take this game off and then the bye... Make sure they are really good to go. If we stand any type of chance with Hundley and making some noise, Bahk especially has to be in there the rest of the season.

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

All in all, I expected this to be a lot worse. Didn't think we'd see Bulaga and Bakh even practice this week, let alone play. This gives me some hope. Also King and House were back along with Brooks. Even Biegel was full go, although I'm guessing he won't play until after the bye. If we can get 4 of the 5 OL on the field Sunday with McCray filling in for Taylor, it at least gives us hope on offense. 

Not the worst news of the day. Getting some Oline back and some healthy CB's would be great just from a motivational stand point. You gotta imagine that all the injuries takes a toll mentally on the rest of the club as well. Nice to see Biegel is a go, not that he's a savior but maybe he can add some nice depth and a spark with the rookie legs. What about Adams when is he playing?

1 minute ago, PACKRULE said:

Not the worst news of the day. Getting some Oline back and some healthy CB's would be great just from a motivational stand point. You gotta imagine that all the injuries takes a toll mentally on the rest of the club as well. Nice to see Biegel is a go, not that he's a savior but maybe he can add some nice depth and a spark with the rookie legs. What about Adams when is he playing?

Adams is healthy, he just never sees the active roster. Kind of disappointing given he's a 3rd round pick. At this point, I'd rather see him get some reps over RJF and/or Dial who have been okay against the run but cannot even get off the LOS against the pass. I've heard Adams has some pass rush capability. Given how bad our pass rush has been most of this year, we need to try something different. 

8 minutes ago, packerrfan74 said:

I'd rather accept the L in this one and let the T's take this game off and then the bye... Make sure they are really good to go. If we stand any type of chance with Hundley and making some noise, Bahk especially has to be in there the rest of the season.

If they are ready enough play them no reason not to our DR's don't let anyone play unless they are good and ready anyway. With that said a W on Sunday would be absolutely huge for the Packers and the north. Sitting guys that are close and accepting a loss could be debilitating for this team. Anyone close can have 2 weeks off after this week!

7 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Adams is healthy, he just never sees the active roster. Kind of disappointing given he's a 3rd round pick. At this point, I'd rather see him get some reps over RJF and/or Dial who have been okay against the run but cannot even get off the LOS against the pass. I've heard Adams has some pass rush capability. Given how bad our pass rush has been most of this year, we need to try something different. 

Hopefully we sit him this week with a pass happy O coming to town. Maybe that's what they have been waiting for he's a pass rusher and RJF and Dial are run guys. I think we need all hands on deck for D this weekend and anyone that can rush the passer is welcome.

Archived