• Droptellus Bennett
    • Mike Daniels
    • Patrick Lucas
    • Nick Perry
    • John Ulrick
    • Jordy Nelson
    • Jeremy McCray

Just now, incognito_man said:

and if drew bledsoe hadn't gotten hurt there would be no Super Bowls in New England.

Eventually Brady would've taken over. But regardless, I doubt we'd be seeing Jones at this point had Ty and Williams not gotten hurt.

1 minute ago, jontat83 said:

Jones looks great, struggled a bit last week against that Vikings D (but not many defenses are as good as that Vikings front).

MIN game with the OL in shambles.  That game was a significant outlier with the state of the OL and the Rodgers injury

Just now, Slinky said:

Eventually Brady would've taken over. But regardless, I doubt we'd be seeing Jones at this point had Ty and Williams not gotten hurt.

I can say that Tom Brady would have never seen a snap just as confidently as you can say Jones wouldn't have either without those injuries.

2 minutes ago, Slinky said:

If Williams continued to be as ineffective as he had been, we would have seen Jones.  With as poor as Williams has been so far, I am surprised that we haven't seen Mays.

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

I can say that Tom Brady would have never seen a snap just as confidently as you can say Jones wouldn't have either without those injuries.

Eh. We had to lose TWO guys before Jones even saw the field. Mac sticks with guys he's comfy with, and that would've been Ty.

I'm not saying Jones would've never seen the field. But I bet anything he wouldn't have as soon as he did if not for those injuries. 

Archived