• Droptellus Bennett
    • Mike Daniels
    • Patrick Lucas
    • Nick Perry
    • John Ulrick
    • Jordy Nelson
    • Jeremy McCray

Just now, jontat83 said:

He can't, doesn't have the arm or vision. So you change the gameplan and scheme, though do you think McCarthy will actually do that?

no because even if Hundley can't do it "WRs just need to get open" and "OL just need to block better" you know "fundamentals and whatnot"

I legitimately, completely, truly, 100%, no joking or lying or exaggerating want Mike McCarthy and Dom Capers to be fired.  He's the best coach in the league at developing talent, but might be a bottom half coach in this league when it comes to end of half/game decisions.  When everybody says Rodgers covers for him, they're right.  McCarthy doesn't deserve Rodgers, and Rodgers deserves better. 

Just now, jontat83 said:

He can't, doesn't have the arm or vision. So you change the gameplan and scheme, though do you think McCarthy will actually do that?

Some atrocious play calling coupled with a bad o-line=loss.  I'm more than happy with how the defense played all things considered. The offense lost this one for us, by no fault of the players.

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

I legitimately, completely, truly, 100%, no joking or lying or exaggerating want Mike McCarthy and Dom Capers to be fired.  He's the best coach in the league at developing talent, but might be a bottom half coach in this league when it comes to end of half/game decisions.  When everybody says Rodgers covers for him, they're right.  McCarthy doesn't deserve Rodgers, and Rodgers deserves better. 

Well Aaron Rodgers is still on the team, so why would we fire a coach who works well with Rodgers because Rodgers got hurt?

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Well Aaron Rodgers is still on the team, so why would we fire a coach who works well with Rodgers because Rodgers got hurt?

Rodgers with a real coach and a defense run buy someone else is a MUCH better Rodgers. Imagine how crazy good that would be. 

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

When Rodgers had his struggles last year I think we were looking for McCarthy to change things up schematically until Rodgers got back into form, he didn't. I think that exposed a lot of flaws with McCarthy.

1 minute ago, WaitWhat said:

Saints defense isn’t remotely impressive, unless nearly blowing a 35 point lead at home is considered good these days. This announcer is as bad as Aikman. 

Compared to how bad we have been in the last few years we are playing A LOT better. It's still not pretty, but it's a huge improvement from the last few years.

Archived