• Droptellus Bennett
    • Mike Daniels
    • Patrick Lucas
    • Nick Perry
    • John Ulrick
    • Jordy Nelson
    • Jeremy McCray

3 minutes ago, WaitWhat said:

Saints defense isn’t remotely impressive, unless nearly blowing a 35 point lead at home is considered good these days. This announcer is as bad as Aikman. 

The Saints were 27th in NFL against the pass before today.

Let that sink in when contemplating what is coming up.

This game went pretty much exactly how I thought it would go minus us getting 2 picks to keep it closer than it actually was. Ive seen MM without Rodgers before, heck I've seen MM with  mere mortal Rodgers in 2015 and early 2016. The guy is absolutely clueless. I wasnt expecting that to change today. Our defense was garbage per usual, cant force a punt in the 2nd half. Lucklily those 2 picks kept from being a 20+ point blowout. 

THIS IS WHO WE ARE WITHOUT RODGERS FOLKS. Get used to it.

If I'm Hundley I'm mighty pissed at MM. He showed absolutely no trust in his QB, and it's not just the run / pass ratio - why did we suddenly start trying to return kickoffs from the end zone? He didn't trust the offense at all. Granted, there wasn't much to trust tonight but you have to make that investment thinking about future games. You gotta show your QB some confidence.

6 minutes ago, WaitWhat said:

Saints defense isn’t remotely impressive, unless nearly blowing a 35 point lead at home is considered good these days. This announcer is as bad as Aikman. 

The D gave up three TDs in that stretch...not five but yeah, sure. Whatever bro. Defense is playing well enough for us to have won four straight. So, I'm happy. #WhoDat

2 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I legitimately, completely, truly, 100%, no joking or lying or exaggerating want Mike McCarthy and Dom Capers to be fired.  

If I had a nickel everytime someone said this after a loss, i'd be rich.... 100%, No joking or lying or exaggerating.

Just now, SassyFascistAlphaGuy said:

Clearly, if you care enough to reply in an attempt to discredit someone. 

Sorry...didn't realize you are new to football forums. Hi, I'm NSF. Someone made a comment about my team. I replied. That is, in essence, how an online forum for sports works.

Just now, packfanfb said:

Silver lining...we have our RB for the future. Aaron Jones is the real deal. It'll be the Aaron amd Aaron show next year.

Kid ran really well. Very impressed. Hope he works out well for the future. Also hope Hundley plays well going forward too. My co-worker is a Vikings fan

Archived