TNF: Raiders vs. Chiefs

big_palooka

I am still in shock! Derek was still off on a number of throws, our WR's dropped at least 5 balls and 2 potential TD's, we had little to no running game and Carr still lead us back to a victory. Man he is CLUTCH.

For as annoying as Cook can be at times, we would have lost this game without him. Same goes for Cooper and Crabs who have their inconsistencies.

26 minutes ago, daineraider said:

Amerson was abused before pretending to be hurt.  Is Smith injured?  I feel like I havent seen him for awhile.  The fact that McGill is playing scares the hell out of me.  How do we not have better players than him ready to go?  Run D was solid enough, considering we were playing against Hunt.  If our offense can build off of this game, we will have a shot at the playoffs.  If not, we dont have a good enough D to win games.  Hard to be upset after a win like that though.  So I will clarify that I have more concerns than complaints after tonight.

Yeah Amerson has been hot garbage all year no pds or ints just toast and concussions, he may need to call it a season he looks terrible! McGill played ok just unlucky but I agree he is scary as a starter. We have personnel issues on defense the coaches have to hide them and the offense needs to keep scoring.

10 minutes ago, BigD1123 said:

Lol and I start Coop every OTHER game smh...man I suck at ff this yr

Not your fault man, looks like the coaches accepted that we can't neglect our best weapon because he might drop the ball, we have to ride his highs and lows or we don't have a good offense.

12 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I am still in shock! Derek was still off on a number of throws, our WR's dropped at least 5 balls and 2 potential TD's, we had little to no running game and Carr still lead us back to a victory. Man he is CLUTCH.

For as annoying as Cook can be at times, we would have lost this game without him. Same goes for Cooper and Crabs who have their inconsistencies.

He is 1 and 1 then because his alligator arms blew the Denver game at the end.

One of the all-time craziest finishes that I've ever seen. I was going as crazy as much as you guys probably were. What an amazing win and classic game. Gonna have to look over the tape of this one but man does this feel good considering what was on the line! 

Archived