TNF: Raiders vs. Chiefs

big_palooka

1 hour ago, NightTrainLane said:

Whatever you say. Your opinion. Mine is that I'll let the result of the WHOLE season inform my judgement.

I don't think you're gonna see much different tho. JDR has had many years as a head coach. You know he's not a coach that'll get you a ring.

KNJ has been disappointing and unchanging for several years now. I don't expect him to suddenly and radically change his approach. He's had time to prove himself.

Downing is the exception cuz of how green he is but if we have a bad year with this talented of an offense than he deserves to go too. Our offense was outstanding last year and we traded Lynch for Murray, Newhouse for Watson, and added Patterson. All upgrades. If this offense isn't top 15, even top 10, I consider it a failure. And we're 30th right now(27th in passing, 24th in rushing, 18th in scoring, 17th in DVOA on pffense). Unacceptable numbers period...

1 minute ago, riceman80 said:

FWIW, in pre-game interview, Todd Downing saying "Just wait. We're so close to where we wanna be. You'll see tonight."

Hope he's right

What’s he going to say? I’m in over my head? I just remembered that Amari Cooper exsists? He’s going to say this if he believes it or not cause he has no choice. 

2 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

What’s he going to say? I’m in over my head? I just remembered that Amari Cooper exsists? He’s going to say this if he believes it or not cause he has no choice. 

Was more pointing out that he seems to be fully invested in this system he's trying to implement rather than going back to what worked before. And I have almost no faith in the offense he's installing. Hoping against hope...

1 minute ago, Chali21 said:

Yay only 3 points. The defense looked good after that first series. 

First few plays there with Hunt were rough. I thought the unit looked pretty competent -- which it quietly has all season. Still, like the telecast has stated, this team doesn't make a lot of plays on either side of the ball.

Archived