? Week Seven: Bucs (2-3) @ Bills (3-2)

deuces22wild

15 minutes ago, indifference said:

Ryan Smith may come in play well. I doubt it though he was just as bad in the Vikings game. The thing with him though he has more size and better straight line speed.

He did but that's one game. Hargreaves has not been good and only got worse over 21 games started. Smith has basically played one game in his career 

3 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

He did but that's one game. Hargreaves has not been good and only got worse over 21 games started. Smith has basically played one game in his career 

It's not like he was good in the preseason either. And he played pretty much every snap.

8 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

They're both trash young corners. Doesn't matter they are both going to get BBQ roasted.

8 minutes ago, indifference said:

They're both trash young corners. Doesn't matter they are both going to get BBQ roasted.

Well Hargreaves gives 10 yards off the line. Smith will actually be aggressive. Why not see if smith will get better with reps opposite grimes ? Hargreaves I feel has had a lot of opportunity. He's the leagues worst corner. 

3 hours ago, REDandPEWTER said:

I was listening to Justin pawloski the comish on joe Bucs fan. Good listen and he's not one who isn't a Jameis basher. 

When he pointed out going back to watching the film, he pointed out plays where winston is taking shots down the field forcing balls to Evans or Jackson , specifically the New England game and Minnesota, on those throws you'd see option two, three and 4 open for gains and he throws to players that are double covered. 

The whole discussion was scheme vs execution. And when you watch the games and tape, I'm pointing a lot of it towards execution. Koetter can do a better job establishing the run but licht did a pour job evaluating RBs in the offseason both in the FA pool, draft and our roster. 

Winston needs to start taking what the defense is giving him. He is the one that is holding this team back. 

I agree with this.

3rd quarter in the NE game, how different does the game go when he had Desean open for a deep TD pass?

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

Koetter just needs to keep his mouth shut, AC joint sprains are definitely at risk to be re-injured/worsened. Especially when that body part will be focused on and hit repeatedly...

Playing Winston 1 week after this is about as stupid a long-term decision as you can make. The risk greatly outweighs the potential return reward...

1 minute ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Koetter just needs to keep his mouth shut, AC joint sprains are definitely at risk to be re-injured/worsened. Especially when that body part will be focused on and hit repeatedly...

Playing Winston 1 week after this is about as stupid a long-term decision as you can make. The risk greatly outweighs the potential return reward...

just my opinion  , bogus injury, just to keep the harmony and act like we didnt bench him

1 minute ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

just my opinion  , bogus injury, just to keep the harmony and act like we didnt bench him

We'd better hope that's the case, because trotting him out there to play with this type of injury less than a week after it happened is asinine...

It's his freaking throwing arm too...

Archived