FFMD II 2021 - Detroit Lions War Room (Part 2)

TL-TwoWinsAway

On another note...

... we're, apparently, on the clock right now. We've got some time to get the pick in, and I'm not hearing anything as far as trade-down options.

We can do one of two things:

1) this can be someone's "sleeper" pick, or

2) we can vote and draft.

As we have three picks left: if we were to make this a sleeper pick, we would have two more sleeper picks left to be made. I don't think there's any question that @Karnage84 and @NFL_Fan should have sleeper picks this year, and I believe it's between @Sllim Pickens and @Louis Friend for the third.

Any thoughts?

33 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

On another note...

... we're, apparently, on the clock right now. We've got some time to get the pick in, and I'm not hearing anything as far as trade-down options.

We can do one of two things:

1) this can be someone's "sleeper" pick, or

2) we can vote and draft.

As we have three picks left: if we were to make this a sleeper pick, we would have two more sleeper picks left to be made. I don't think there's any question that @Karnage84 and @NFL_Fan should have sleeper picks this year, and I believe it's between @Sllim Pickens and @Louis Friend for the third.

Any thoughts?

What round are we right now?

@TL-TwoWinsAway should get a sleeper pick as well. I'm really all for a vote. I've been working on some sleeper-esque prospects but not quite 100% with a "my guy" although I have one in mind who should be available later. 

10 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

What round are we right now?

@TL-TwoWinsAway should get a sleeper pick as well. I'm really all for a vote. I've been working on some sleeper-esque prospects but not quite 100% with a "my guy" although I have one in mind who should be available later. 

Nah, no sleeper pick for me. (Really, I got mine in the 4th round.)

We're in the late (late) 5th round right now. I have a possible offer on the table from the Packers: #214 and #220 for #177. Just waiting on confirmation from them.

We're interested, right? NFL_Fan voted to trade down before he left, and I'm assuming that we want these picks.

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Nah, no sleeper pick for me. (Really, I got mine in the 4th round.)

We're in the late (late) 5th round right now. I have a possible offer on the table from the Packers: #214 and #220 for #177. Just waiting on confirmation from them.

We're interested, right? NFL_Fan voted to trade down before he left, and I'm assuming that we want these picks.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

@Karnage84: since you're around... if you've got a guy that you like here, we might as well make this your sleeper pick.

I'm looking at my worksheet to see if there's anyone that fits the bill. Will put some stuff up in our sheet if I have someone in mind. 

What kind of time do we have to make the pick?

8 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Are we sure that 9 doesn't represent value and talent at a position that lacks it? I know the injuries, but still...

This is kind of where I am at right now. I'm going to defer to you if you want to go a particular route. 

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

This is kind of where I am at right now. I'm going to defer to you if you want to go a particular route. 

Honestly, I'd lean towards 9 there... I feel like there's a talent and value combination at that position... but I don't want this to be my pick. Don't put that evil on me.