FFMD II 2021 - Detroit Lions War Room (Part 2)

TL-TwoWinsAway

Dude. You guys are killing me with these last few pages. I'm laughing in public. Comedy gold.

If we take 46 here (I've got the write up done, not that it matters), we could always take the trade with the 49ers for Pick #43 and grab 9. That'll be our next topic to vote on.

But I gotta know that we've locked 46 in here before I send it in.

• Like 2

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Dude. You guys are killing me with these last few pages. I'm laughing in public. Comedy gold.

If we take 46 here (I've got the write up done, not that it matters), we could always take the trade with the 49ers for Pick #43 and grab 9. That'll be our next topic to vote on.

im in on this TL.Ā 

5 minutes ago, NFL_Fan said:

and i edit them as soon as people see. (that one player that said hes the best he played means a lot if he went where he went and faced chase youngĀ 

I'm just teasing you.Ā  It isnt that deep, its just a forum mock but I thought it was funny.Ā 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Happy Chris Pratt GIF

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I'm ok with this as long as 9 is the target.Ā  9 and 46 were my top 2 for this pick after 13 went off the board.Ā 

• Like 3

Just now, Sllim Pickens said:

I'm just teasing you.Ā  It isnt that deep, its just a forum mock but I thought it was funny.Ā 

ha it was funny yesterday when i didnt nkow what the code book was and was saying all the players I wantted lmaooo. imagine if dan campbell was in interview and started saying the guys he wanted hahaha. funnyĀ šŸ˜±john c. mcginley laughing GIF

• Like 2

Just now, NFL_Fan said:

ha it was funny yesterday when i didnt nkow what the code book was and was saying all the players I wantted lmaooo. imagine if dan campbell was in interview and started saying the guys he wanted hahaha. funnyĀ šŸ˜±john c. mcginley laughing GIF

I actually could see this happening.Ā 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

apparently lol

i had to wait an hourĀ for 1 reply, then half an hour before i got 2 more votes

Are you tired of your team winning already and you want to join an up-and-comer?Ā 

It's like watching a Meryl Streep movie.. you'll laugh and you'll cry... and then you'll wonder "why the eff am I watching this?"

• Like 1

Just now, Karnage84 said:

Are you tired of your team winning already and you want to join an up-and-comer?Ā 

It's like watching a Meryl Streep movie.. you'll laugh and you'll cry... and then you'll wonder "why the eff am I watching this?"

hey i was going to invite him!! lolĀ welcome mouse GIFJoin Us GIF by memecandy

1 minute ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I'm ok with this as long as 9 is the target.Ā  9 and 46 were my top 2 for this pick after 13 went off the board.Ā 

As long as we can keep one of our 3rd's, I'm cool with trading up for #9. It will help gives us some flexibility with either the drummer from Green Day or Shakespeare's compadre.

• Like 1