FFMD II 2021 - Detroit Lions War Room (Part 2)

TL-TwoWinsAway

33 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Is there a point where we consider moving up a few spots to secure him? Is that needed?

I've made a second page in the worksheet "Team Needs". I pulled the top 6 needs from TDN for every team. Have started to cross off the positions for the teams as they have drafted.

This will help us understand team needs for the ones that are ahead of us and help determine if we expect key guys to drop down. 

55 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Is there a point where we consider moving up a few spots to secure him? Is that needed?

I have a feeling that 18 is going to go before us... there's a few teams with that need and a couple that have multiple picks. I would honestly be surprised if he was there.

However, it would boil down to what we'd have to give up to move and then what are we giving up on position wise. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Karnage84 said:

I have a feeling that 18 is going to go before us... there's a few teams with that need and a couple that have multiple picks. I would honestly be surprised if he was there.

However, it would boil down to what we'd have to give up to move and then what are we giving up on position wise. 

Really diligent work with the google doc. Thanks.

3 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Really diligent work with the google doc. Thanks.

Updated with: last pick when updated (including team, round, pick within round) and number of picks that we have left until our next pick. 

Just to help us get our ducks in a row.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Killing it man. Now if only we had more picks to spend.

You're telling me. 

I just highlighted the section in our big board of the guys who could be within that range. If one of the guys who is ranked higher is available.. .then great. However, I do think we should start looking at guys somewhere in this range and figure out the best fit. 

• Like 1