FFMD II 2021 - Detroit Lions War Room (Part 2)

TL-TwoWinsAway

20 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

So: we have an offer on the table to move up.

Detroit Lions receive: #85 and #234

Philadelphia Eagles receive: #102 and #113

The TVC value is almost exact. Is there a player worth moving up for; one that won't be available 20ish picks from now?

The other question... would it be a homerun if we came away with #189 or someone at #189 who can be our #1 guy? 

18 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

The other question... would it be a homerun if we came away with #189 or someone at #189 who can be our #1 guy? 

That's super intriguing.

Perhaps keeping #102 and #113 and going with BPA is the best bet. If we think 189 is that type of guy, is he worth a shot with #113?

We go with 5 with #102 and consider 189 at #113?

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

7 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

That's super intriguing.

Perhaps keeping #102 and #113 and going with BPA is the best bet. If we think 189 is that type of guy, is he worth a shot with #113?

We go with 5 with #102 and consider 189 at #113?

What picks do we have leftover after those two?

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Just Pick 5.9 (#153 - 28.6) - Wednesday, April 7 - 5:20 PM.

I think we target #5 and then #189 should be in the mix. If 5 isn't there, then #37 or #39. I think we should also look at a potential trade down at 5.9. 

3 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

I think we target #5 and then #189 should be in the mix. If 5 isn't there, then #37 or #39. I think we should also look at a potential trade down at 5.9. 

I agree completely.

189 isn't someone that I had thought about, but I think it makes a lot of sense.

12 minutes ago, Kirill said:

7th rd pick + 2022 5th rd pick

After his play last year, this really doesn't interest me at all. I'd rather have him on the roster as quality depth than add a FFMD 7th.

Edit: but, hey, if you aren't worried about future picks, make it a 7th round pick and a 2022 3rd round pick and I think we'd all be in favor.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

28 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

After his play last year, this really doesn't interest me at all. I'd rather have him on the roster as quality depth than add a FFMD 7th.

Edit: but, hey, if you aren't worried about future picks, make it a 7th round pick and a 2022 3rd round pick and I think we'd all be in favor.

We can trade starting DT Derrick Nnadi for him. He's a quality starter he became expendable after we signed Jarran Reed.