FFMD II 2021 - Detroit Lions War Room (Part 2)

TL-TwoWinsAway

Looking at our depth chart, it does give me questions on what would be the best way to move forward. 

- Do we try to add strength on strength? Do we try to build up a baseline level of talent at all positions?

#44 - There's a gap at this position and taking a closer look at this player, they seem like someone who could wind up being a really good player. This is someone that I had not really taken a closer look at until now. 

Order: 32, 44, 64 (Seems obvious but had to chime in)

2 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Looking at our depth chart, it does give me questions on what would be the best way to move forward. 

- Do we try to add strength on strength? Do we try to build up a baseline level of talent at all positions?

#44 - There's a gap at this position and taking a closer look at this player, they seem like someone who could wind up being a really good player. This is someone that I had not really taken a closer look at until now. 

Order: 32, 44, 64 (Seems obvious but had to chime in)

check out 118 if you get a chance. let me know what you think. seemed to only get better and better and then really really solid. Not sure I love adding two young guys to one spot. Especially that spot since it is tough to adjust. 

Just now, NFL_Fan said:

check out 118 if you get a chance. let me know what you think. seemed to only get better and better and then really really solid. Not sure I love adding two young guys to one spot. Especially that spot since it is tough to adjust. 

or 119 is just an absolute freak and would solidify that group for a few years

1 minute ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I like 119 a lot.  I also like 66, 98, and 147.  119 and 66 really help solidify a unit where as the others we need starters.  

100% agree. i fell in love with 98 first. but the more i research 147 I think he has "IT"