FFMD II 2021 - Detroit Lions War Room (Part 2)

TL-TwoWinsAway

14 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Not to beat this poor, dying horse, but at what point does taking a swing at 189 make sense? It's one of those "home run" FFMD draft picks, in my opinion: if he works out in real life, it's an incredible pick. And we're certainly a good landing spot for him.

im down since its ffmd why not (;

19 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Not to beat this poor, dying horse, but at what point does taking a swing at 189 make sense? It's one of those "home run" FFMD draft picks, in my opinion: if he works out in real life, it's an incredible pick. And we're certainly a good landing spot for him.

I think we should be looking at him with our next pick or just assume he won't be there for the pick after and work our plan around that. 

That is a pick that, if it hits, would be changing our back end.

Edited by Karnage84

Just now, Karnage84 said:

I think we should be looking at him with our next pick or just assume he won't be there for the pick after and work our plan around that. 

That is a pick that, if it hits, would be "BLANK". 

SHHHHHHHHH

TRIPLE POST!!!

Here's what I've been able to gather from this morning:

Karnage: 37, 189, 26, 9

NFL_Fan: 147, 98, 189

Sllim: 119, 66, 98, 147

Trying to get an idea where we stand on things in advance.

Edit: I put a twitter link into the google doc next to 189. He's the guy I really want here - a lot of what I'm reading has him being selected rounds earlier than the 4th - but I'll absolutely defer to the group on this.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway
Tripe edit on a triple post. I'm setting records over here.

66 is my top choice, probably 147 next and then 119.  I dont love 189, but also havent done a lot of research on that group.  Would be ok with it but I think the others fill more needs and improve the team more.  I'd be ok with 189 if others are that high on him though given my ignorance. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

66 is my top choice, probably 147 next and then 119.  I dont love 189, but also havent done a lot of research on that group.  Would be ok with it but I think the others fill more needs and improve the team more.  I'd be ok with 189 if others are that high on him though given my ignorance. 

I'll have to go check 66 out. From what we've added at his position - and what we had already - I think we actually have a decent group. (Which, of course, "decent" is no justification to pass on a superior prospect.)

5 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I'll have to go check 66 out. From what we've added at his position - and what we had already - I think we actually have a decent group. (Which, of course, "decent" is no justification to pass on a superior prospect.)

I agree we have improved the group, but do like the talent potential.  That being said, I am not so strong towards any of those I mentioned that I would be opposed to go other directions.  Just adding my .02.  As I will admit I have not been up on late round research as much as other years. 

• Like 1