FFMD II 2021 - Detroit Lions War Room (Part 2)

TL-TwoWinsAway

1 minute ago, NFL_Fan said:

Please check out 99. he is a starter...I promise!!! I agree with is 177 

I just don't see 99 as being as much of a need as some of these other guys/positions. I'd like to see some of our younger guys have a chance first before investing even more into that position. 

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

I just don't see 99 as being as much of a need as some of these other guys/positions. I'd like to see some of our younger guys have a chance first before investing even more into that position. 

Are we going for positions? or BPA? just want to make sure. What position is most important rn "in code"?

1 minute ago, NFL_Fan said:

and we have one average at that spot. next guy has never played the position and the one depth guy is well...doo doo lol. 

Personally - I think you have to go BPA but when you have such a need at a position and they're closely rated that the need outweighs the overall ranking. You have to find balance - you aren't going to take 8 RB's even if they're BPA on your roster. 

4 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Personally - I think you have to go BPA but when you have such a need at a position and they're closely rated that the need outweighs the overall ranking. You have to find balance - you aren't going to take 8 RB's even if they're BPA on your roster. 

well yeah ya silly goose. but we have filled everything but two spots. lol neither of them we even talking ab out which is funny. Do we go team need 5 or 8??