FFMD II 2021 - Detroit Lions War Room (Part 2)

Prospect 103 received the third most votes for our final pick, and is still available. As this is short notice, if I don't hear from anyone prior to 10:00, he'll be our first UDFA selection.

Another guy mentioned quite a bit - and that would add depth where depth is needed - is 229.

6 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Prospect 103 received the third most votes for our final pick, and is still available. As this is short notice, if I don't hear from anyone prior to 10:00, he'll be our first UDFA selection.

Another guy mentioned quite a bit - and that would add depth where depth is needed - is 229.

Are in my top guys. Going to put together a list.

30 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Oh no! What happened to 103?

I think my list is going to be 

I think 72 and 201 will go earlier than expected and should be targets to jump on. Same with 110. 103 feels like he'll be there in the next round. 

Just now, Karnage84 said:

I think my list is going to be 

I think 72 and 201 will go earlier than expected and should be targets to jump on. Same with 110. 103 feels like he'll be there in the next round. 

Good deal. I know 72 was high on a lot of our lists throughout the process. We'll go 72.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Pick will be made in 8 minutes. Do we go 72 or 103?

The issue for me is positional need vs BPA. I like 72 more but 103 addresses some needs as does 201/110. We're building a team - you're not going to have 9 QB's on your roster just because you think they're the better players. 

The issue for me is positional need vs BPA. I like 72 more but 103 addresses some needs as does 201/110. We're building a team - you're not going to have 9 QB's on your roster just because you think they're the better players. 

I'm good either way.

3 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

The more I think about it: this is a good point. We do need someone at 103's position, and he seems to have the athletic profile that they'd like.

Go 72 and then we can look at 103 in the next round. I feel like he will be there. 

I'd even consider 201 as the top guy based on who I think will be there/who won't be. 

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

The more I think about it: this is a good point. We do need someone at 103's position, and he seems to have the athletic profile that they'd like.

I'm thinking

201 then 103 in the next round. If 72 is there after, I'd love to have him.