Burrow vs Trevor: Better QB this coming season?

Jeezla

J Burrow vs T Lawrence  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Better QB in 21/22: Burrow or Trevor?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/06/2021 at 06:45 AM

1 hour ago, BigTrav said:

Because Ravens fans are beyond insecure? 

It clearly hasn't been turned into a Lamar thread lol

I just saw you flip the script of this thread to troll Lamar Jackson and the Ravens in your last posts in a Burrow and Lawrence thread.. not sure how that makes Ravens fans the issue here. 

It's times like this I long for 2018. A simpler time, before the existence of Chiefs fans. 

Which QB will win more games?

Cincinnati, but not primarily because of the QBs.  Both offenses were abysmal last year but the Bengals defense had the edge because it was merely awful. 

Jacksonville's top five pick will be Trevor Lawrence.  Cinci's will likely be the first non-QB taken.  Notwithstanding the Jaguars having more picks later, the #5 pick will probably make the difference.  Adding either Kyle Pitts or Penei Sewell should tilt the odds in favor of Joe's stats over Trevor's, too.

On 4/10/2021 at 5:01 PM, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

I just saw you flip the script of this thread to troll Lamar Jackson

No you f didn't! HAHA!

What are you like?

My post was pointing out how unreliable Diamond is when discussing Burrow. You decided to pretend it was about Jackson. Weirdo.

I'm going Burrow but it is a coin flip in my mind. Coming off the injury is concerning, for me a lot depends on the draft. If/when they choose to address his protection along the O-line plays a big part, which I am assuming they will early. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Johnny Nix said:

I’m very excited to see this Bengals offense this year. If the OL is semi competent I think we have the chance to be a top 5 offense. 

Same with the Jags (being excited about the offense)

Lawrence, Etienne, J-Rob, Chark, Shenault, Marvin Jones. 

Both young exciting offenses. 

Edited by KhanYouDigIt
  • Like 1

On 4/1/2021 at 11:41 AM, sammymvpknight said:

Since there is no downside to being wrong...I'm going to shoot for the stars and say Lawrence. If Herbert can be a very good QB year 1...why not Lawrence, who I think is better, with a better set of skilled position players (in my opinion), and with a pretty bad defense which should inflate stats a bit? 

Nah Herbert is clearly better than Lawrence.

3 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

You would be in the 1% of people who thought that Herbert was better than Lawrence as a prospect.

Herbert isnt a prospect anymore. He is a phenom. Also how much of that is because Tlaw was always on stacked Clemson teams and Herbert was on poverty college teams.

I think Tlaw will do better than Burrow in 2021, because of Burrow's injury. But Burrow has superior weapons.

9 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Herbert isnt a prospect anymore. He is a phenom. Also how much of that is because Tlaw was always on stacked Clemson teams and Herbert was on poverty college teams.

I think Tlaw will do better than Burrow in 2021, because of Burrow's injury. But Burrow has superior weapons.

I said that I liked TLaw more than Herbert as a prospect. I'm confused. I never said that he'd better than Herbert this year in the NFL.