NBA Fantasy Draft - Round 2 - 11sanchez11 vs beekay414

MKnight82

Who's Team Would Win in a 7 Game Series?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Team Would Win in a 7 Game Series?

• 11sanchez11
    • beekay414

55 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

teams giannis has beaten in the playoffs in his entire career: pistons, magic, celtics

this is his 8th year in the nba

Leading scorers on teams that have beaten Giannis in the playoffs: DeMar Derozan (Lowry 2nd), Al Horford lolol (Jaylen 2nd), Kawhi (Lowry 2nd), Jimmy Butler

See, takes like this are total bull****. It's not teams that "Giannis has beaten" or that "Giannis has lost to." His team lost. One person doesn't lose a damn series. Plus, if Fred VanVleet doesn't turn into the greatest shooter of all time or the Raptors don't have like 5 different dudes hit above 40% from 3 in a series where Toronto won 3 games by 6 points, we're having an entirely different conversation about Giannis Antetokounmpo. Kawhi Leonard had a game with like 10 assists that all came on 3 points FFS.

It is absolutely nowhere as simple as you're attempting to make it out to be.

Oh, and two of those series, the Bucks were the lower seeds. Believe 6 and 7 seeds. So LOLOLOL all you want too.

EDIT - This isn't about this matchup either. This is about the playoff nonsense posted above.

Edited by beekay414

Oh and FYI, MVP caliber Giannis does well enough vs Draymond Green nowadays. The last three times they've played, Giannis has gone for 28 PPG.

And the last time they played, they played a zone and Draymond defended Brook Lopez most of the game, helping out on Giannis with WCS as his primary defender. 

But it's whatever. This is a close vote regardless. Whoever wins, wins.

Edited by beekay414

11 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

here's like 8 minutes or so explaining why curry is solid on defense

in it, with the evidence: "impact metrics actually view him as a solid positive defender"

https://youtu.be/bvTPxCOfjdE?t=1574

also can we talk about like lamelo, lavine, ingles, and zinger lol. also giannis is a terrible player to be the best defensive player on the team v curry. he is not good on the perimeter. ppl always say why doesn't giannis guard the best player on the other team, cause he isn't good at it. remember they put him on jimmy for a little while and he roasted him. 

here's a meme from the finals

ok i'm done here lol 

I've said he's fine, you claimed he's good. Nothing you posted proved that. It's pretty easy to look up impact metrics on your own and they don't grade him out as good. I never said he was bad.

@11sanchez11

PG: Steph Curry (35), DeMar Derozon (22)
SG: Kyle Lowry (32), KCP (1)
SF: Jaylen Brown (32), Royce O'Neale (15), Nic Batum (9)
PF: Draymond Green (32), Thad Young (16)
C : Christian Wood (30), Al Horford (15), Jakob Poeltl (1) 

@beekay414

PG LaMelo Ball | De'Anthony Melton
SG Zach LaVine | Jordan Clarkson | Matisse Thybulle
SF Joe Ingles | Bogdan Bogdanovic 
PF Giannis Antetokounmpo | Aaron Gordon | Kyle Anderson
C Kristaps Porzingis | James Wiseman

there's guys on beekay's team i just don't trust as much as the guys on sanchez's team. i hate the mini back court especially against a bigger set of guards like BK has. but i really don't like or trust ball and lavine. despite lavine going god mode this year. there's just more toughness and veteran savvy on sanchez's squad. i think they tough this one out. going forward BKs is miles better obviously. and they're size is gonna be a huge issue... **** i gotta think a lil more. no yeah i'm sticking with sanchez just a team of guys that i trust will fight a little harder. 

• Like 1