2021 Mock Draft

Blue

57 minutes ago, Blue said:

Hm, I wonder who has a more accurate opinion of their team's players, the guys hyping up a guy on a 1-15 team or the guy who's not.

A 1-15 team that was 1-10 in games in 2 score games or the same team that was a few plays from being the Packers, browns and the titans once. 

Your discounting the fact that we literally started Mike "freaking " Glennon and rookie Jake Luton.  Our cb position was ravaged by injuries.  Our best pass rusher was injured for the majority of the year. 

Myles jack was one of the few bright spots on a craptastic season.  Him at wlb and not inside was night and day and he could play to his strengths instead of doing all the communication and such. 

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'm not but okay. Your team was 1-15, I have no doubt you would vote Myles Jack as your best player because your team sucked.

Even nfl beat writers or insiders would put jack as a top 3 performer last season on the jags.

Ya we sucked cuz the team decided instead of being stuck as a 6/7th team with no true franchise qb we decided to blow it up and restart and guess what myles was elite last year

54 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'm not but okay. Your team was 1-15, I have no doubt you would vote Myles Jack as your best player because your team sucked.

I’m willing to bet you can’t find one other Jaguar fan that has anything negative to say about Myles Jack last year. This take is so bad that I am wondering if I am being trolled at this point. Just admit you got this one wrong and update your next mock accordingly lol.

50 minutes ago, Chops013 said:

I’m willing to bet you can’t find one other Jaguar fan that has anything negative to say about Myles Jack last year. This take is so bad that I am wondering if I am being trolled at this point. Just admit you got this one wrong and update your next mock accordingly lol.

No, you're just homering massively.

On 4/4/2021 at 12:53 PM, scar988 said:

You seem to be the same guy who keeps giving the Falcons an inside linebacker in every mock in the top 3 rounds when they have zero need for one. I think it's safe to say we understand the team better than you do. That being said, If the Falcons go QB, it's either Lance or Fields. If they choose to not go QB, it's for Pitts. That's it. That's their board right now.

I think the Falcons are going QB after todays trade. 

3 minutes ago, brushmyhair said:

I think the Falcons are going QB after todays trade. 

That's great and all, but you still don't listen to us when we talk about how the team doesn't need certain spots. You should listen to the people that actually follow the team when we say that the team doesn't need an off ball LB early. Or that the team may not go QB. (though, if they don't, it's Pitts). My point is that we know the team better than someone who doesn't watch a single game of them.

1 minute ago, scar988 said:

That's great and all, but you still don't listen to us when we talk about how the team doesn't need certain spots. You should listen to the people that actually follow the team when we say that the team doesn't need an off ball LB early. Or that the team may not go QB. (though, if they don't, it's Pitts). My point is that we know the team better than someone who doesn't watch a single game of them.

That mock is null and void so disregard it. I'll make 1 more mock. The night before the draft. And most likely it'll be Fields going to you guys. It'll probably be a 2 rounder

12 minutes ago, Ajayii said:

As @Forge said, he is based on numbers. Take a look

https://www.mockdraftable.com/player/mike-gesicki

They both have incredible hands and make impossible catches, but Pitts is much smoother and moves like a WR while Gesicki is very stiff at times.

I've looked at the numbers. The very first one is 40 time, where Pitts is a full tenth of a second faster.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

I've looked at the numbers. The very first one is 40 time, where Pitts is a full tenth of a second faster.

At a pro day compared to the combine. General consensus is that you can add a little bit to that. I'm also not sure that "40 time" would be the end all be all of "athletic testing". 

Gesicki had a vert 8 inches higher...which is pretty extreme. Same broad, a better short shuttle by .2, and was nearly a half second better in 3-cone. Same bench. 

You're really going to die on the hill of, "but 40 at a pro day"? 

And again, doesn't mean that they are the same in practical application, but if you put those numbers side by side, I'd take the Gesicki side every time. 

59 minutes ago, Forge said:

At a pro day compared to the combine. General consensus is that you can add a little bit to that. I'm also not sure that "40 time" would be the end all be all of "athletic testing". 

Gesicki had a vert 8 inches higher...which is pretty extreme. Same broad, a better short shuttle by .2, and was nearly a half second better in 3-cone. Same bench. 

You're really going to die on the hill of, "but 40 at a pro day"? 

And again, doesn't mean that they are the same in practical application, but if you put those numbers side by side, I'd take the Gesicki side every time. 

I brought up the 40 because it's the first number people look at with athletic testing, not because it's the "end-all be-all." Suggesting Gesicki is an athlete on par with Pitts, who is rather widely regarded as one of the best tight end prospects since Vernon Davis, is ridiculous.