Even more lazily slapped together Regular Season OT

Thelonebillsfan

19 hours ago, Blazer026 said:

I preferred GABP, but both were a great time. 

Wrigley, GABP, Progessive, Miller, Comerica, is how’d I’d rank what I’ve been to.

GABP is a great time for sure. Go to Miller Park when there isn't a Cubs game and it'll be a lot better. I've stopped going to them a few years ago even with the home field, there's just too many drunk people who can't keep it together or are looking to pick a fight IMO.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

If you want a good laugh 

This is literally something that I would have screamed at my 7th/8th grade team I coached 11-12 years ago for doing.

The 1B not just jogging back to get the force out is a 10/10, followed by the 2B and P both falling asleep and not covering the bag, then the RF picking daisies and not backing up, while then almost completing the little league 3B/homerun from the "here goes the merry go round" moment.

42 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This is literally something that I would have screamed at my 7th/8th grade team I coached 11-12 years ago for doing.

The 1B not just jogging back to get the force out is a 10/10, followed by the 2B and P both falling asleep and not covering the bag, then the RF picking daisies and not backing up, while then almost completing the little league 3B/homerun from the "here goes the merry go round" moment.

And the C for making the throw when his feet were all over the place and the 2B was clearly out of position. You learned o eat that ball in little league every time. And the SS for a completely half assing the catch/tag at 2B.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I mean I could see why the P and 2B didn’t cover first. It’s not really a pickle because Baez had no where to go. 

51 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

And the C for making the throw when his feet were all over the place and the 2B was clearly out of position. You learned o eat that ball in little league every time. And the SS for a completely half assing the catch/tag at 2B.

And the C for not being the quarterback of the infield and yelling "Touch first! Get the force!", and for the Pirates coach for not immediately getting ejected instead of forcing himself to watch another 7+ innings of that. 

Since coaches don't get days off for rest, I'm a firm believer in throwing a random tantrum for no reason and literally asking the umpire for an ejection early on some random game. That's the game where I turn to my bench coach and say "the lineup card is yours", and Earl Weaver/Bobby Cox it bigtime.

• Like 1