Even more lazily slapped together Regular Season OT

Thelonebillsfan

Daniel Hudson, Brad Hand, and James Harrison are pretty much a lock to be moved before deadline for the Nats.

I'm 50/50 on Max getting moved, leaning towards no.

If Schwarber was healthy he'd be a great bat addition for an AL team.

Someone could take Gomes. Lester if they were risky.

12 hours ago, Mesa_Titan said:

I’m not seeing what’s wrong with it. We have a bunch of good relievers, and Toro is a good get for us. He’s a FA after this year. 

Toro not good bruh.  Then yall took Joe Smith back too lol.

Edited by Texansfan713

20 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Yeah that’s pretty rough. Luzardo for a guy that’s a FA after this year?

Cheap owners strike again. Marlins paying the full $4M. Luzardo has really fallen out of the graces in Oakland. Lots of people don't think he has it in him to be a good pitcher. Hopefully he can find himself in his home state. He just enrolled at FIU too. 

A’s going all-in this year. Acquired one of the best relievers in baseball from the Cubs and Starling Marte from the Marlins. Mariners catching up to us was probably another reason. We will probably suck the next few years because of this, but sometimes you gotta go All-In and take a risk. 

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

A’s going all-in this year. Acquired one of the best relievers in baseball from the Cubs and Starling Marte from the Marlins. Mariners catching up to us was probably another reason. We will probably suck the next few years because of this, but sometimes you gotta go All-In and take a risk. 

Somehow the A's are always all-in.

10 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

Somehow the A's are always all-in.

I doubt we will good next year. This team has an extremely predictable cycle of very good for 3-4 years and bad for 3 years like clockwork. Been going on that way since 2000.