Even more lazily slapped together Regular Season OT

Thelonebillsfan

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

On the scale of sports infuriation, this was like a 3/10.

Yeah, I honestly friggin' laughed when it happened. I'm just over MLB umps, man. When I think reffing in sports can't get worse, each league keeps telling me "hold my beer."

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah, I honestly friggin' laughed when it happened. I'm just over MLB umps, man. When I think reffing in sports can't get worse, each league keeps telling me "hold my beer."

It's the bar with umps being so low. I know it's gonna be bad, and Joe West is going to pat himself on the back after. Whatever.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

It's the bar with umps being so low. I know it's gonna be bad, and Joe West is going to pat himself on the back after. Whatever.

Imagine getting a playoff series where your umps are Joe West, Marty Foster, Angel Hernandez and CB Bucknor. 

Frustrated World Cup GIF

12 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Joe West faking calling out Kris Bryant (started to move his hand and everything) in the WS on a missed Strike 3 call and then watching Bryant hit a homerun against the Tribe as Cleveland lost a heartbreaker was the most Country Joe thing ever.

17 hours ago, beekay414 said:

lol these umps are getting absolutely ridiculous now. Baseball sucks.

"Are getting"

As Will Smith said in "The Legend of Bagger Vance"

"Oh no, it's been embarrassing for quite some time..."

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TLO said:

As much as I appreciate over the top behavior, Amir Garrett’s antics are pretty absurd for a ****ty pitcher. 

Basically. Even if he was good, he looks like an idiot. His team is losing and guy is acting like he won the world series after one strikeout. He has some kind of mental deficiency.

13 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Dustin May gonna have Tommy John surgery. This blows was really excited to see take that next step in his career this year. 

Yeah. I don't like many Dodgers at all, but he was one of the few. 

• Like 1