Even more lazily slapped together Regular Season OT

Thelonebillsfan

Mariners just find new ways to make you want to stop watching and lose faith in everything. It's to the point where I was so excited about Kelenic, JRod and Noelvi Marte and now I'm just like "I should enjoy the guys while they're in the minors because there's no way this organization is going to develop these guys beyond that".

2 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Imagine being angry that your guy hit a HR because an opposing pitcher fell behind 3-0 to begin with.

Now imagine said guy is thrown behind with malicious intent, to which the opposing pitcher and coach are tossed from the game.

Now imagine saying that you didn't have a problem with said guy being thrown at with malicious intent.

Imagine being Tony LaRussa.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Imagine being angry that your guy hit a HR because an opposing pitcher fell behind 3-0 to begin with.

Now imagine said guy is thrown behind with malicious intent, to which the opposing pitcher and coach are tossed from the game.

Now imagine saying that you didn't have a problem with said guy being thrown at with malicious intent.

Imagine being Tony LaRussa.

I’d rather be **** under my shoe than Tony LaRussa.

Despite all the injuries to the Dodgers. Nice to see youngster Gavin Lux step up. Stepped up huge the last two weeks. Also after questioning Albert Pujols signing I’m all in on it. Watching try to run is extremely painful, but he’s buying in and has mixed well the the rest of the team.