Even more lazily slapped together Regular Season OT

Thelonebillsfan

The Albert Pujols experiment has worked out better then I ever thought. Has played a big role while this team gets heathy.  

You watch him out there and he’s always laughing and looking like he’s having a good time. Needed that change big time 

Edited by agarcia34

9 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

That gets forgotten about but we want to attack Degrom and Cole lol…

Idk what’s funny about that. You think using sticky substances on some catchers gear affects the game more or as much as or even close to a pitcher using it on the baseball?

Edited by Mesa_Titan

26 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Idk what’s funny about that. You think using sticky substances on some catchers gear affects the game more or as much as or even close to a pitcher using it on the baseball?

No, but Baseball continually attacking its stars and crapping all over itself is the root of the story. They can change the baseball year in and year out and that’s ok, but because rumors are swirling about a sticky substance that’s a major story? Pitchers have been doctoring balls since forever and now it’s an issue? 

If this was a one off that’s a different story, but I’m sick and tired of baseball only being in the news because of negative connotations. There’s always something. 

In regards to the situation, i like what Pete Alonso had to say tbqh.