Even more lazily slapped together Regular Season OT

Thelonebillsfan

time for Cashman to go

Our "fully operational death squad" with baseball's best farm in 2017 has somehow been lapped by several teams that were way behind our timeline. Bad trades, unbalanced rosters (no LHH?? lmao), and putting all our chips on guys who get injured year after year. Hal sucks, but we can't get rid of him.

Edited by redsoxsuck05

8 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

time for Cashman to go

Our "fully operational death squad" with baseball's best farm in 2017 has somehow been lapped by several teams that were way behind our timeline. Bad trades, unbalanced rosters (no LHH?? lmao), and putting all our chips on guys who get injured year after year. Hal sucks, but we can't get rid of him.

The Stanton trade was just bad. Not capitalizing on peak value of Frazier or Andujar was really bad. Signing Hicks to that long deal was bad. 

At this point I’m willing to say he lucked into Cole, after striking out so many times on other pitchers.

I was hoping for a trade for Ketel Marte, and even he got injured again yesterday.

What can even be done at this point? Who even has good trade value right now? Judge is the only one worth a damn and he’s not going anywhere obviously.

I do like DJLM, Voit, and I like Urshela for what he is, but everyone else sucks, position player wise.

3 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

The Stanton trade was just bad. Not capitalizing on peak value of Frazier or Andujar was really bad. Signing Hicks to that long deal was bad. 

At this point I’m willing to say he lucked into Cole, after striking out so many times on other pitchers.

I was hoping for a trade for Ketel Marte, and even he got injured again yesterday.

What can even be done at this point? Who even has good trade value right now? Judge is the only one worth a damn and he’s not going anywhere obviously.

I do like DJLM, Voit, and I like Urshela for what he is, but everyone else sucks, position player wise.

The Stanton trade was fine because we gave up nothing, got a slight discount, and he was a really good two-way player who just hit 59 homeruns. That one's not on Cash.

The whole "this guy is a steal because he's had 3 TJs" thing is what drives me crazy. All the times he didn't pull the trigger when he really needed to drive me crazy.

5 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Let's see what adjustments Cole can make post-sticky stuff before you call this a win for Cashman.  He's been very mediocre in the few starts since the memo came out.