Even more lazily slapped together Regular Season OT

5 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

So she got sexually assaulted, and then three weeks later showed up for round two? Interesting.

The reporting is that the initial encounter was consensual, before the second one turned violent and involved forcible rape.

According to the woman’s declaration attached to the request and obtained by The Athletic, she suffered injuries as a result of the second encounter

Try not being a scum**** for once in your life, you might not hate it.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

The reporting is that the initial encounter was consensual, before the second one turned violent and involved forcible rape.

The woman said that she met Bauer on Instagram in April 2021 and traveled from San Diego to Los Angeles to meet him in person on April 21, which she said was when the first of the two encounters occurred. She said the second time occurred on the evening of May 15.

The woman said both encounters began in a consensual manner before Bauer committed acts that she did not provide consent for.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10006823-restraining-order-against-trevor-bauer-includes-graphic-details-of-alleged-assaults

Try reading? I'm not saying that I'm not wrong, but that wording makes it sound like both encounters had sexual assault. No?

EDIT: After reading another article. I am correct. She was allegedly sexually assaulted on April 21'st, and then came back on May 15th.

READDDDD.

https://www.si.com/mlb/2021/06/30/trevor-bauer-assault-domestic-violence-victim-restraining-order-details

Edited by Mesa_Titan
21 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Try reading? I'm not saying that I'm not wrong, but that wording makes it sound like both encounters had sexual assault. No?

EDIT: After reading another article. I am correct. She was allegedly sexually assaulted on April 21'st, and then came back on May 15th.

READDDDD.

https://www.si.com/mlb/2021/06/30/trevor-bauer-assault-domestic-violence-victim-restraining-order-details

I read it; its says Bauer choked her unconscious, then raped her causing bleeding than did it again later and instead of sodomizing her,  was punching her in the head. You really going to take this opportunity to "but actually" the situation? 

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Oh wow. Youre wrong yet again. This is my surprised face...

on to better things.... I dont know what happened, really only two people do. Its difficult obviously, as it appears both parties wanted rougher things, if thats what they are both interested in its not anyones business. However, the pictures are really hard to look at, and if Vauer got carried away then he needs to pay a very steep price.

1 minute ago, animaltested said:

I read it; its says Bauer choked her unconscious, then raped her causing bleeding than did it again later and instead of sodomizing her,  was punching her in the head. You really going to take this opportunity to "but actually" the situation? 

It could say that Trevor Bauer is actually a leprechaun with a pot of gold. It doesn't make it true... It's what she alleges. Should that be true, he should be castrated. Let evidence and a jury of his peers decide that.

2 minutes ago, animaltested said:

yes, if someone is wrong. That was the first encounter. In no way am I saying Bauer is innocent, but also people have weird kinks, and if both parties are into it it aint my business. Unverfied texts make it seem like she was into it, but again, i have no idea so we need to let this play out. The pictures are hard to look at, and i struggle to understand how anyone would like that, but again... its way to early to cast judgement. 

11 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Love trea, but the cycle is so overhyped

See, the fact that the RECORD is only three in a career by 4 people kinda made it more special to me to be honest. Sure plenty of people did it once, but do it again now. And then again. 

11 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Tf

Turner and Mercer were too hurt to play. Zimmerman's arm is basically a wet noodle. NY and PA had as much rain as DC, so getting anyone from Triple A or Double A was problematic. On top of that, it turns out that Garcia, Cluff, Sanchez, and Kieboom are all injured as well, so the Nats are trying to figure out who to call up.

17 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

The Bauer report is not for the faint of heart. 

I stopped reading after the first encounter. That was freaking brutal to read. 

So I was looking through the divisional rosters seeing how they stack up right now.

And it reminded me just how bad the Yelich trade was lol, legitimately might be the single worst trade of all time.