Even more lazily slapped together Regular Season OT

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah probably. Kinda wanna keep letting him keep cooking in double A for a bit.

Sure and that's tbe but, if you're choosing someone to come up, I don't see how Bachman, coming from Miami (OH) makes more sense than a kid dominating AA.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Sure and that's tbe but, if you're choosing someone to come up, I don't see how Bachman, coming from Miami (OH) makes more sense than a kid dominating AA.

I get that. Was just remembering stuff I read last weekend.

I'm cool with the possibility of either.

Detmers first and then Bachman later if his play warrants it and we are in the mix for the 2nd wild card spot.

17 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Angels offense deserves better pitching smh. Constantly having to claw their way back to win or barely lose games. They better make a trade for someone before the deadline. 

Well I happen to know that the best reliever in baseball this year is for sale........

• Like 1
1 hour ago, hrubes20 said:

Well I happen to know that the best reliever in baseball this year is for sale........

What about German Marquez? 👀

Edited by TheRealMcCoy
2 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

wtf is wrong with people? smh

The location of Nats Park is called the Navy Yard, inside SE DC, which is the worst section of DC.  While the stadium has done a great job of revitalizing the area- including a project they finished outside the CF gates during Covid- it is still a very unsafe area of DC.  

I’ve only been to two Nats games this year, but I have noticed a decreased police presence in Baltimore, specifically when leaving the game, as well as uniformed officers in the stadium- I see guys dressed like security more than I see officers.  I would be curious if the same is true in DC, as well as in other stadiums, as teams are looking to keep costs down.  

Having been in a stadium before when told we couldn’t leave during something similar, I feel for the fans and players.  I was in Baltimore during the 2015 riots both nights, and I couldn’t imagine what Darren ODay went through sitting in the bullpen while his wife was right up the street reporting live from a hotbed area of activity. 

Give that man his respect.

3 more games and he breaks the Angels all time record.

Those BA/OBP a bit higher than that too since he just got 3 doubles tonight lol. Dude is on fire.

21 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Either Or Choice GIF by Christine Gritmon

This is the correct answer. Put Detmers in the rotation and put Bachman in the pen. It’ll be better than what they have now.  

• Like 1

Props to Tatis and Machado for opening up the gates so fans near there can escape and get shelter inside the dugout Truly a class act and could have saved many lives if something did happen inside the ball park. 

Edited by agarcia34