Even more lazily slapped together Regular Season OT

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Lol the Dolan's even went cheap in their rebrand. 

Remove the IN and slap on a GUAR to those unis/merchandise and we're all set, can probably even keep the existing stock.  Hate this as a Cleveland fan, that G logo is so gross haha. 

Edited by flyers0909
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

"What should we do about our mascot?"

"Well in elementary school I once got an F on a test, then changed it to a B and my parents never noticed."

"Done! What's for lunch?"

• Like 3

I mean it looks like a middle schooler made the logo in 1995 lol

Maybe it'll look better in practice on actual jerseys and merchandise but it looks so cheap in graphic form lol

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

"What should we do about our mascot?"

"Well in elementary school I once got an F on a test, then changed it to a B and my parents never noticed."

"Done! What's for lunch?"

It’s a good thing they waited a year to change their name and didn’t rush it due to branding and merchandising issues. Well worth the wait.

Good to see their branding and look corresponds directly to the message they’re sending about the on field product and payroll.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

I’m excited to cross out the “IN” and put a GUAR over it to save money on in store merchandising. It’s the baseball version of the quarterback jersey.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

It’s a good thing they waited a year to change their name and didn’t rush it due to branding and merchandising issues. Well worth the wait.

Good to see their branding and look corresponds directly to the message they’re sending about the on field product and payroll.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I’m excited to cross out the “IN” and put a GUAR over it to save money on in store merchandising. It’s the baseball version of the quarterback jersey.

People doing the Browns QB jersey meme means that the re-branding isn't even guarding the money like it's supposed to. There are multiple levels of failure here.

12 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

People doing the Browns QB jersey meme means that the re-branding isn't even guarding the money like it's supposed to. There are multiple levels of failure here.

I need Idris Elba as the official mascot, only instead of guarding/watching the Bitfrost, it’s a pile of money, and he sends Shane Bieber to another realm whenever he’s 1+ year(s) from his contract expiring.

• Like 2