Even more lazily slapped together Regular Season OT

Thelonebillsfan

Dodgers gonna need to be very active at the deadline. Got the Padres doing everything possible to improve their team and the Giants who don't seem like they're going away. Lineup is set, but with Bauer most likely not coming back another starter and def some bullpen helps is needed. Its a must do at this point. Dodgers dont do anything they will get left behind. 

11 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Dodgers gonna need to be very active at the deadline. Got the Padres doing everything possible to improve their team and the Giants who don't seem like they're going away. Lineup is set, but with Bauer most likely not coming back another starter and def some bullpen helps is needed. Its a must do at this point. Dodgers dont do anything they will get left behind. 

Max Scherzer baby

• Like 1

1 hour ago, indifference said:

Rays getting Max baby!

Honeywell coming in by Sept, Glas dog and Nicky back next month.

Lets roll

I really cant see the Rays paying that much money for one player. And I cant see the Lerners agreeing to eat his salary 

1 minute ago, Slateman said:

I really cant see the Rays paying that much money for one player. And I cant see the Lerners agreeing to eat his salary 

I didnt see a Nelson Cruz trade incoming. Either way i’m cool with or without the rental

Seeing that he wants an extension it prolly wont happen at all

54 minutes ago, indifference said:

I didnt see a Nelson Cruz trade incoming. Either way i’m cool with or without the rental

Seeing that he wants an extension it prolly wont happen at all

Boras walked the extension talk back the next day. Scherzer wont need an extension.

I just dont see the Rays paying the rest of Scherzer's salary, plus his 7.5 million bonus he's due in September, plus the two months of deferred salary. And I dont see the Lerners paying for it after a trade either. 

hahaha

I love him lol. Idk how many times he's apologized for doing something like this, but it never gets old.

Give him a gold glove at pitcher!!

Shohei.... 

Then, he did this after Marquez threw over to pick him off like 5 or 6 times. 

Tried stealing once before this too, but Upton made contact and flied out.

All in the first inning. Dude is insane. Can't comprehend his greatness.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

How it started:

How it's going:

At least Trout news is relatively good news.... *sigh*

This season just seems like a waste for Rendon at this point.

Hopefully that contract doesn't turn into another Pujols.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy