Jump to content

Even more lazily slapped together Regular Season OT


Recommended Posts

Daniel Hudson, Brad Hand, and James Harrison are pretty much a lock to be moved before deadline for the Nats.

I'm 50/50 on Max getting moved, leaning towards no.

If Schwarber was healthy he'd be a great bat addition for an AL team.

Someone could take Gomes. Lester if they were risky.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Mesa_Titan said:

I’m not seeing what’s wrong with it. We have a bunch of good relievers, and Toro is a good get for us. He’s a FA after this year. 

Toro not good bruh.  Then yall took Joe Smith back too lol.

Edited by Texansfan713
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Toro not good bruh.  Then yall took Joe Smith back too lol.

Why is Toro not good? You guys took Rafael Montero. Basically a one for one swap there....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Marlins fleece the As and get Jesus Luzardo for Marte 

Marlins got some good young players in that rotation. 

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Marlins fleece the As and get Jesus Luzardo for Marte 

Marlins got some good young players in that rotation. 

Yeah that’s pretty rough. Luzardo for a guy that’s a FA after this year?

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Yeah that’s pretty rough. Luzardo for a guy that’s a FA after this year?

Cheap owners strike again. Marlins paying the full $4M. Luzardo has really fallen out of the graces in Oakland. Lots of people don't think he has it in him to be a good pitcher. Hopefully he can find himself in his home state. He just enrolled at FIU too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

A’s going all-in this year. Acquired one of the best relievers in baseball from the Cubs and Starling Marte from the Marlins. Mariners catching up to us was probably another reason. We will probably suck the next few years because of this, but sometimes you gotta go All-In and take a risk. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

A’s going all-in this year. Acquired one of the best relievers in baseball from the Cubs and Starling Marte from the Marlins. Mariners catching up to us was probably another reason. We will probably suck the next few years because of this, but sometimes you gotta go All-In and take a risk. 

Somehow the A's are always all-in.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

Somehow the A's are always all-in.

I doubt we will good next year. This team has an extremely predictable cycle of very good for 3-4 years and bad for 3 years like clockwork. Been going on that way since 2000. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...