Even more lazily slapped together Regular Season OT

Thelonebillsfan

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Gonna need the Dodgers to pull of that Scherzer trade. Him and Walker would be nasty even at his age. 

He’s starting right now so not great that things are even close to happening 

I kinda get it. Teams want to make sure there were no lingering affects from his triceps injury. He did well today, trade should happen soon now.

Even if they trade Turner, I’m not so sure the Nats get enough to really accelerate their chances to compete again during Soto’s level of control.  Got a lot of money also tied into Corbin and Strasburg (and deferred money for Scherzer) and even with good returns on the guys I mentioned before and their rentals, it is still a pretty depleted farm system. 

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Not Rizzo but it sums it up quite well...

I bagged on the Arenado trade the entire time and when Bryant is dealt it deserves the same criticism. A franchise, HoF potential player in his prime who they just don't want to pay. It's Loria ball.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I bagged on the Arenado trade the entire time and when Bryant is dealt it deserves the same criticism. A franchise, HoF potential player in his prime who they just don't want to pay. It's Loria ball.

Yep it’s absolutely disgraceful and a stain on the game. 

You’re the Chicago Cubs, a supposed premier franchise and this is what you do? 

The Yankees have sucked and they are out here still buying. Love it. 

• Like 2