Even more lazily slapped together Regular Season OT

Thelonebillsfan

1 hour ago, NVRamsFan said:

Donavan Casey and Gerardo Castillo

Bad return here.  Not getting Lux or Gonsolin stings for the Nationals.  At this point, I think they have to strongly consider a Soto deal in the off-season.  I just don’t see the MLB talent now or in one of the worst farms in the league.  Plus they have insane contracts tied up in Strasburg and Corbin that run through their control of Soto, as well as paying deferred money to Scherzer and Hand through that time……and longer for Scherzer.  

9 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Bad return here.  Not getting Lux or Gonsolin stings for the Nationals.  At this point, I think they have to strongly consider a Soto deal in the off-season.  I just don’t see the MLB talent now or in one of the worst farms in the league.  Plus they have insane contracts tied up in Strasburg and Corbin that run through their control of Soto, as well as paying deferred money to Scherzer and Hand through that time……and longer for Scherzer.  

I agree. This is basically Turner for Ruiz.

BTW, Dodgers are picking up the last year of deferred money on Scherzer, and the Blue Jays are picking up the deferred money on Hand

Nats did come away with the Dodgers 1 and 2 ranked prospects and its two players that are very close to being MLB ready. Sucks for the Nats cause they just won in 19 and already seeing them tear down the team. Soto and Turner should have been two guys you build around.

Will be interesting in seeing what the Dodgers do with the pitching. Price almost certainly goes back to being a bull pen guy. Urias showed last year the ability to come out the pen and have a lot of success. Gosselin also another guy who will be used in the rotation and most likely moved to the pen in the playoffs. Think it all comes down to if Duffy can come back healthy.

Buehler, Scherzer, Kershaw, Duffy and Urias that sick 

Only 1 person can mess this up and that's Kenley Jansen

35 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

I cannot believe they traded Trea Turner. Yikes.

There was really no reason to keep him. He wasnt re-signing here and his value will never be higher. Gonna be funny when 2022 is shortened due to strike

36 minutes ago, Slateman said:

There was really no reason to keep him. He wasnt re-signing here and his value will never be higher. Gonna be funny when 2022 is shortened due to strike

Why wouldn’t he re sign? I’m not familiar with the Nationalms financials