Even more lazily slapped together Regular Season OT

Thelonebillsfan

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

That game was such a slopfest. Panda broke it up with a legged out double of all things.

Shame Burnes threw one that just didn't bite, nothing to be ashamed of there, pitched as well as any human being basically can possibly pitch.

1 minute ago, TLO said:

Still amazing to me that TLR is back managing 

Right? I didn't even know he was until like 10 minutes ago. The Mariners broadcast had said something about it, I assumed it was a mistake until I looked it up.

2 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Right? I didn't even know he was until like 10 minutes ago. The Mariners broadcast had said something about it, I assumed it was a mistake until I looked it up.

Couldnt pass up the hall of fame baseball person 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Threw a pitch 101 and then blasted this thing with a 115 MPH EV lol. He's so damn fun.

Season barely started, but ESPN Stats twitter said he's now thrown the hardest pitch and hit the ball the hardest this season and he did in the first inning lmao.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Season barely started, but ESPN Stats twitter said he's now thrown the hardest pitch and hit the ball the hardest this season and he did in the first inning lmao.

Hardest hit HR by an Angel in the statcast era (2015). Trout hit one 115 even in 2018, Ohtani's was 115.2.

• Like 1