Even more lazily slapped together Regular Season OT

Thelonebillsfan

1 hour ago, hrubes20 said:

But Javy is a treasure and you need to check yourself.  

Well, if the saying "one man's trash is another man's treasure" is ever going to apply on this website, this is it.

Javy's a bum. I'm sad he's gone. Was an easy out for us far more often than not.

Edited by beekay414

2 hours ago, Forge said:

So not a great series against the brewers 

yeah, not good

Bullpen was a concern, now its a major concern

smh. The giants finally get a good lineup from top to bottom after years of not being able to hit, and the bullpen of all things will be our downfall

18 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Well, if the saying "one man's trash is another man's treasure" is ever going to apply on this website, this is it.

Javy's a bum. I'm sad he's gone. Was an easy out for us far more often than not.

Clearly.  Whoever would want a 3+ Win SS that is insanely popular with younger people and puts butts in the seats? 

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I'm not taking the bait this time. Last time I said something, y'all worked some Cardinals voodoo magic and got every little break possible. Not this time. Fool me once...

I do think that I don't want to play you guys in the playoffs though 

Just now, Forge said:

I do think that I don't want to play you guys in the playoffs though 

I wouldn't either. Not saying we're going to win it all because that'll take a ton of execution and luck but not many teams, if any, can trot out what we trot out on the mound. That includes the bullpen.