Even more lazily slapped together Regular Season OT

Thelonebillsfan

Stopped watching weeks ago when it was apparent the bullpen was toasted. Saw yesterday the Mariners have a shot to end the drought. Want to apologies to Mesa for making fun of the Mariners. Still think it was a bad move but I hope they end the drought. As a Sac Kings fan, I know how it feels. Good luck these next few days! 

36 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Stopped watching weeks ago when it was apparent the bullpen was toasted. Saw yesterday the Mariners have a shot to end the drought. Want to apologies to Mesa for making fun of the Mariners. Still think it was a bad move but I hope they end the drought. As a Sac Kings fan, I know how it feels. Good luck these next few days! 

Thanks for the well wishes. I would be incredibly stoked if we did it. The Mariners have been bad my entire adult life, it hasn’t been easy. 😂

As for the trade, it’s still clearly a win for the M’s. Graveman has come back down to earth, although still very good. Meanwhile Toro has been as much as we could ask for and is under control for a long time. 

EDIT: Also, Joe Smith, who we also got from the Astros. Has shockingly been better than Graveman has for the Astros. So that’s a thing. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Mesa_Titan