• Guinness
    • Bushmills
    • Lowfat
    • Redflag
    • Jars of Clay
    • Milf
    • UV
    • Melon Nation
  2. 2. Select all options you like. Would you like to trade up, trade down or stay put at 59?

3. 3. If we trade up, who are we targeting?

• Feels
    • Rocky Mountain Oyster
    • My Boy Blue
    • Sonic the Burger
    • Ash Ketchum
    • sdrawkcab123
    • Layaway
    • Jameson
    • Playa'
    • Soupcan
    • Guinness
    • Bushmills
    • Lowfat
    • Redflag
    • Jars of Clay
    • Milf
    • Melon Nation

Message me if you want the codebook.

Feels

Rocky Mountain Oyster

My Boy Blue

Sonic the Burger

Ash Ketchum

sdrawkcab123

Layaway

Jameson

Playa'

Soupcan

Guinness

Bushmills

Lowfat

Redflag

Jars of Clay

Milf

Melon Nation

Poll incoming.

Let me know if I missed any.

Edited by NudeTayne

We don't need to move up for Guinness, I don't think so at least. But I think we should think about going and getting Feels then moving up from late 3 for Guinness.

I am guessing most folks haven't watch Feels since it's not a big enough need to spend a 1st round pick, but he is legit. If we want him, we gotta get into the next few picks. He'll be gone by the end of the night, book it.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I think its gotta be

sdrawkcab123

Layaway

Jameson

In that Order

That's who I want, but we're gonna need to move up again. Would you trade both our thirds for him? Also, I like Bushmill a lot at the same position so could always wait a bit until one goes. Other teams could be doing the same, though. That said, I think we're all gonna be surprised who makes it to us in the third if we wait.

Edited by NudeTayne
2 hours ago, LinebackerGod said:

Go get Guinness if we can. 

Somebody give me an argument for Guinness via PM. I don't see the difference between him and a handful of other guys in this tier at his position.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, FGK said:

Somebody give me an argument for Guinness via PM. I don't see the difference between him and a handful of other guys in this tier at his position.

Hmmm...I see a huge difference, especially in terms of physical traits. This particular person is an excellent counterpart to the guys that have hurt us last year. He’s the last big and fast one that actually plays a fundamentally sound brand of football. 

12 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

That's who I want, but we're gonna need to move up again. Would you trade both our thirds for him? Also, I like Bushmill a lot at the same position so could always wait a bit until one goes. Other teams could be doing the same, though. That said, I think we're all gonna be surprised who makes it to us in the third if we wait.

I would not...with the Big Trade down we already made...lets enjoy the rest of the draft, since we already "Secured" picks we wont get to enjoy next year......lets see who's there when we picking.

Is there a thread that shows all who's been picked in Chart Form? So no one has to go back and ready 15K messages? LOL