2018 Draft headed to Dallas

ttitansfan4life

32 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

I love the draft process and always watch Day 1 and Day 2, but I’ve never felt the need to go to personally attend.

Same I think it would be incredibly boring, but it's still neat that they can at least give people in other cities an opportunity to attend if they want.

1 hour ago, cddolphin said:

Same I think it would be incredibly boring, but it's still neat that they can at least give people in other cities an opportunity to attend if they want.

True. 

I was just looking at it selfishly - all the same to me whether it’s in Dallas or China, from my TV screen.

On 10/18/2017 at 11:28 AM, Texansfan713 said:

I wanna go bad but the Texans don't have a first rounder.  I hope they end up going to Houston some year.  They can have it downtown near the George B Brown convention center.

My first thought was that this was the ONE year where I don't hold as much of an interest, and they hold it in Dallas.

I might still end up going, just to say I went.

17 hours ago, cddolphin said:

I went both years they had it in Chicago. They had 32 team tents set up the first time. It was fun going tent to tent for each pick. Some teams brought in cheerleaders and former players to sign autographs. Schefty and pretty much every other notable NFL news guy was there. They took turns doing Q&As. They had beer tents everywhere. There was a booth where they brought in even more players to sign autographs.

It was a lot of fun. Gmen4ev actually got interviewed by the news and they aired it on tv.

20 hours ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

Think it would be smart to let cities like Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Minnesota,   Detroit,   Baltimore, and Buffalo host it.    Since the only time the will host a Superbowl is if they build a new stadium.   

All about money and hype and Jerry Jones is the king of hype and his stadium will bring in the $$$'s.

On 10/19/2017 at 2:55 PM, SweetFancyMoses said:

Think it would be smart to let cities like Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Minnesota,   Detroit,   Baltimore, and Buffalo host it.    Since the only time the will host a Superbowl is if they build a new stadium.   

bruh.

Archived