Loki - Disney+ - Season 2 Confirmed

Deadpulse

49 minutes ago, broncofan48 said:

That’s who I assumed the variant was before the reveal

I still think it might be actually, just trying to throw us off the scent I think.  If it was just another variant of Loki from the multiverse, I don't think they would have kept him hidden in the shadows under a hood.

1 minute ago, THE DUKE said:

I still think it might be actually, just trying to throw us off the scent I think.  If it was just another variant of Loki from the multiverse, I don't think they would have kept him hidden in the shadows under a hood.

I think the variant is Lady Loki played by Sophia Di Martino. These are her Loki credits still with no character name:

Loki (TV Series) (completed)

- Episode #1.6 (2021)

- Episode #1.5 (2021)

- Episode #1.4 (2021)

- Episode #1.3 (2021)

- Episode #1.2 (2021)

I thought the villain was going to be Mephisto. With the child in France pointing to the devil and the interview with Feige saying what people thought of WandaVision being true here, it made sense to me. Maybe Feige was talking more about the multiverse aspect.

Great start though!

52 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I thought the villain was going to be Mephisto. With the child in France pointing to the devil and the interview with Feige saying what people thought of WandaVision being true here, it made sense to me. Maybe Feige was talking more about the multiverse aspect.

Great start though!

They already said it isn't mephisto in the media somewhere

2 hours ago, Acgott said:

I don’t think Kang makes an actual appearance, they save that for the movie, but his presence will be known. The main judge Ravonna, is Kang’s girlfriend in the comics .

We could get one of the versions of Kang maybe. Like he’s been so many things it’d be interesting to kinda start planting him in stuff. Gotta be at least a glimpse of him somewhere.

6 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

We could get one of the versions of Kang maybe. Like he’s been so many things it’d be interesting to kinda start planting him in stuff. Gotta be at least a glimpse of him somewhere.

my guess would be we get a quick look at the Time Keepers in the finale and he's one of them

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

my guess would be we get a quick look at the Time Keepers in the finale and he's one of them

Yeah, could just be like that.

I wish they didn’t announce him as Kang, would’ve been cool for Loki to come across a younger version of him and you find out later who he becomes.

36 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah, could just be like that.

I wish they didn’t announce him as Kang, would’ve been cool for Loki to come across a younger version of him and you find out later who he becomes.

Nerds like me would know

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

I don’t think so. I don’t think Prime Kang has communicated with the council of Kang yet, as that would be against the TVR’s rules, and it seems he’s the lead dog.

The council of Kang needs the TVR to fall, for them to conquer the multiverse.

• Like 1

Great first episode. I love time travel stories. I always feel like it's a challenge to do them well, since writing one already puts you behind the eight ball due to the nature of the idea itself which is hard to not have plot problems. Helps that I'm already into Marvel I suppose, but regardless I was really impressed with the initial story. The money scene was Loki just stumbling upon a ton of infinity gems in some office worker's desk drawer like they were paperclips. Up until just recently the last 10 years has been a nutty odyssey to acquire these 6 stones, and now they're be rendered inert/trivial in all of a few seconds in the most casual way. Fabulous.

BTW, I'm glad that D.B. Cooper thing is already out the way as some heehaw joke, and won't be an entire episode. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

1 hour ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

BTW, I'm glad that D.B. Cooper thing is already out the way as some heehaw joke, and won't be an entire episode. 

I was both disappointed and relieved it wasn't more, although where that is more is a far less ambitious show than this is shaping up to be. Now that I have an idea of where they are going, i'm relieved it was a one off 30 second joke.