Loki - Disney+ - Season 2 Confirmed

Deadpulse

5 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Pointless Thor cameo. Blink and you'll miss it.

That was Throg and I squealed like a school girl. 

Loved this episode. So much to chew on for comic fans. Loving the will they wont they between Loki and Sylvie. The character work has been on point all season long. 

• Like 4

A really good video by Rob regarding the latest episode. Didn't even notice the statue head of The Living Tribunal. And I agree that based on trailer footage the person in the castle is probably just another Loki that got the upper hand, and took control of the TVA/destroyed the Time Keepers. Also, to cater to the casual audience, it would probably be easier to take the concept of Immortus and maybe make it another Loki that's running the show. Now, I hope that still somehow leads into Kang. Alioth was in this episode, which is something else in a string of things that continues to point to him. Regardless of what happens, Kang needs to be referenced by next week or I'll be disappointed. Can't see how you can pull off that bait and switch after the pile of hints. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

What was the object that fell from the sky as Mobius was turning the pizza car around?  Looked like a ship maybe.  

Who would you cast as Kang?  I’m thinking Geoffrey Wright. His command of speech, his gravitas and his voice is perfect.  

1 hour ago, thrILL! said:

What was the object that fell from the sky as Mobius was turning the pizza car around?  Looked like a ship maybe.  

Who would you cast as Kang?  I’m thinking Geoffrey Wright. His command of speech, his gravitas and his voice is perfect.  

Kang has already been cast, and will be in Ant Man 3. It's Johnathan Majors. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

A really good video by Rob regarding the latest episode. Didn't even notice the statue head of The Living Tribunal. And I agree that based on trailer footage the person in the castle is probably just another Loki that got the upper hand, and took control of the TVA/destroyed the Time Keepers. Also, to cater to the casual audience, it would probably be easier to take the concept of Immortus and maybe make it another Loki that's running the show. Now, I hope that still somehow leads into Kang. Alioth was in this episode, which is something else in a string of things that continues to point to him. Regardless of what happens, Kang needs to be referenced by next week or I'll be disappointed. Can't see how you can pull off that bait and switch after the pile of hints. 

I just mentioned the other loki to my relative. I hope there's still a twist but I'm starting to believe its just another loki behind all this. 

Man, having another Loki behind all of this would be kind of a bummer. Literally everything is hinting at Kang; Ravonna and Alioth are notable Kang-adjacent characters. If it is another Loki behind it all, I hope we get a tease towards Kang at least.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, minutemancl said:

Man, having another Loki behind all of this would be kind of a bummer. Literally everything is hinting at Kang; Ravonna and Alioth are notable Kang-adjacent characters. If it is another Loki behind it all, I hope we get a tease towards Kang at least.

Yep, this is how I would feel.

9 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Probably favorite episode other than episode 2. CGI cloud monster was meh at a few points. Classic Loki was great. 

Did anyone besides me ask why the Smoke Monster from Lost showed up? 😂

2 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Yeah, the villain being just another Loki would be highly disappointing especially given all the hints toward Kang that they've given us. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, D82 said:

Yeah, the villain being just another Loki would be highly disappointing especially given all the hints toward Kang that they've given us. 

I agree, but I have a hard time believing they are debuting their next big bad in a TV show. It could be a variant of Kang, or they keep Kang in the shadows.

14 minutes ago, Acgott said:

I agree, but I have a hard time believing they are debuting their next big bad in a TV show. It could be a variant of Kang, or they keep Kang in the shadows.

Unlike Wandavision and Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Loki is actively messing with the MCU as a whole. People were upset there wasn't some big bad reveal in the other 2 shows, but it made no sense to do so. In Loki, it makes a ton of sense.

17 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Unlike Wandavision and Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Loki is actively messing with the MCU as a whole. People were upset there wasn't some big bad reveal in the other 2 shows, but it made no sense to do so. In Loki, it makes a ton of sense.

Wandavision could have broken the multiverse if they chose to, but they kept it bubbled for a reason. I think Loki stays in that same direction and only dabbles softy for the next movie.

10 hours ago, Acgott said:

Yeah, but I feel like they could at least name-drop and that would be fine for me. Don't think that's too much to ask of a TV show that is supposed to tie-in to the films. A name drop for a big film coming up feels like the sort of distance a TV tie-in could go. Just like Scarlett Witch's new costume we'll be seeing in Doc Strange 2. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe