Loki - Disney+ - Season 2 Confirmed

Deadpulse

22 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Hey I suddenly realized. A Loki finally won. What that means well….

Did she really though? Betrayed the man she loved, likely started an interdimensional war, has no where to really go now and has no purpose.  Yay.

18 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Did she really though? Betrayed the man she loved, likely started an interdimensional war, has no where to really go now and has no purpose.  Yay.

On the surface, probably not. But it felt like a no win situation that Immortus set up for them. Either choices had grave moral implications. I can see why she did what she did instead of just taking over his role as Time Keeper.

Edited by Xenos

So guys, I liked the finale a lot. But I can’t help but wonder if there was a better way to do the exposition dump. What do you think? Maybe show it instead ie. opening up with Kang meeting his other multiverse self and the subsequent fallout vs having Major monologuing? 

Edited by Xenos

18 minutes ago, Xenos said:

So guys, I liked the finale a lot. But I can’t help but wonder if there was a better way to do the exposition dump. What do you think? Maybe show it instead ie. opening up with Kang meeting his other multiverse self and the subsequent fallout vs having Major monologuing? 

Im ok with it for one major reason. They let Jonathan Majors WORK. He somehow gave us a completely fleshed out character from his monologue alone. 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Im ok with it for one major reason. They let Jonathan Majors WORK. He somehow gave us a completely fleshed out character from his monologue alone. 

Yeah, I enjoyed his performance and as much I would have liked to have seen some glimpse of what's to come, it still worked perfectly. I'm sure the first time we see Kang on screen is going to be amazing knowing Feige & Co.

Well that sucks.

Loki, Sylvie and He Who Remains’ variants will be coming back for Season 2 of Marvel ’s Loki, but EP and director Kate Herron, who has been a force behind the project, says she will not be.

“I’m not returning,” the UK filmmaker told Deadline in an interview this morning. “I always planned to be just on for this, and to be honest, Season 2 wasn’t in the — that’s something that just came out, and I’m so excited. I’m really happy to watch it as a fan next season, but I just think I’m proud of what we did here and I’ve given it my all. I’m working on some other stuff yet to be announced.”

Will she be involved with another Marvel movie? “No, I’m just focused on my own stuff at the moment. I love Marvel and I’d love to work with them again, but my outing with Loki is what I’ve done with them.”

Source

3 minutes ago, D82 said:

Someone threw out the idea on one of those YouTube videos of Kang being a descendent of Tony...and to be honest, I'd hate that. 

Well in the comics...

Spoiler

Kang's birth name is Nathaniel Richards and he is a distant relative of Dr. Doom, Reed, Sue, Franklin, and Valeria Richards. 

3 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Well in the comics...

Hide contents

Kang's birth name is Nathaniel Richards and he is a distant relative of Dr. Doom, Reed, Sue, Franklin, and Valeria Richards. 

Yeah, I knew that...and that's the ancestry I hope they keep. 

18 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I mean the MCU has already thrown a lot of extra stuff at Tony that wouldve been Reed or Pym. 

Yeah...again, I know 🤣

My point is I hope they don't. They're bringing in the F4, Tony's dead, can we move on?