Loki - Disney+ - Season 2 Confirmed

Deadpulse

A lot of setup in that first episode, but basically everything they did here was hit out of the park.  The set design, music, establishing what the TVA is, phenomenal acting from Hiddleston, and great supporting work from Wilson.  I love love love how ambitious this series is.

19 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Surprising little hype in here for this

I've been avoiding everything about this the past couple weeks because I want nothing spoiled.  Didn't even watch the trailers after the first one a while back.  Now that it's going i'll come in this thread to discuss and have fun with it, but am still going to avoid it on social media as much as possible.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

This gonna be a Wednesday release every week?

Don't know why but this episode seemed to go by so much faster than the F&WS episodes of the same length.

Because F&WS was dry and boring tbh

24 hrs later, the two scenes that really stick in my mind are Loki's reaction to seeing his parents deaths, his reconciliation with Thor, and his own death, and the other scene is him sitting in the hub after seeing the various timelines infinity stones and asking if he is looking at the supreme power in the universe.  Great moments from that episode.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

24 hrs later, the two scenes that really stick in my mind are Loki's reaction to seeing his parents deaths, his reconciliation with Thor, and his own death, and the other scene is him sitting in the hub after seeing the various timelines infinity stones and asking if he is looking at the supreme power in the universe.  Great moments from that episode.

I am a straight straight man but the scene that sticks out to me is when the robot eviscerates his clothes. That's one sexy god.