Should Rams trade out of second round?

Headbanger

OK. So we know that Rams have no real space to maneuver under this year cap, so I beleive that they should draft down and pick more third and fourth round picks. This draft year should be a year of drafting depth on all positions, on both sides of the ball. We don't have cap room for early round aquisitions, so why not trade down, get more picks? Tell me what you think?

From all the mocks I’ve seen and simulated, I like the value it players a lot better in the 3rd round than our 2nd round pick, so I’d be for it. If we were able to get two thirds for 57, I’d be up for it (even if it meant packaging in 141 too). Of course, you need another team to want to make that move too 

• 3 weeks later...

It's likely what will happen.

We will likely ignore ILB and no rookies will start. I hope we can get a starting offensive lineman in the second round, and maybe McVay is willing to start a rookie from day one, but aside from Kupp he seems to slowly work rookies in over time.