Jonathan Allen Out for the Season

HTTRDynasty

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

Hate foot injuries on linemen (offense and defense). Never bodes well. 

Well, our RT, Morgan Moses, had a Lisfranc injury his rookie season, came back, and has been playing like a top 10 RT ever since.  He's also played every game since then from what I can remember.  So, there's hope this won't effect Allen long-term.

3 hours ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Well, our RT, Morgan Moses, had a Lisfranc injury his rookie season, came back, and has been playing like a top 10 RT ever since.  He's also played every game since then from what I can remember.  So, there's hope this won't effect Allen long-term.

That's good. Some hope moving forward. Foot injuries are just such a tricky thing with athletes. I mean, toe injuries basically ended Patrick Willis' career. It gets worse when you are carrying around all that weight (and sometimes height). So hopefully he gets better and comes back strong. I had really high hopes for him coming out, particularly when you guys drafted him and he was going to be paired with Tomsula. That was a great fit together. 

2 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Wasnt this something completely different or is this typical Ruskie 

I believe it was some sort of degenerative shoulder concern. 

Didnt Carl Nicks ultimately get done it from a lisfranc injury? And Santonio Holmes?

Archived